‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Spoilers/Preview Episode 23: Penny, Leonard Engaged in 'The Gorilla Dissolution'! [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 6, 2014 8:05 PM EST
"The Gorilla Dissolution" is Episode 23 of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. In this episode, Penny will be seen shooting for her "Serial Apeist" movie as a killer gorilla. It looks like everyone will be excited about her new movie, but things will not go as planned. The spoilers of the episode suggest that Penny and Leonard will be getting engaged in this episode.
Wil Wheaton will be returning in this penultimate episode of Season 7 to reprise his role as himself. In one of the previous episodes, it was revealed that Wil Wheaton is Penny's co-star in the "Serial Apeist" movie. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Wheaton and Penny shooting a scene.
According to the spoilers leaked online, Penny will get fired from the movie as she wants to do a scene, again. Wheaton will also get fired when he asks the director to let Penny do the scene one more time.
The spoilers reveal that Penny will again ask Leonard if he will marry her. This time Leonard will be saying yes and these two will get engaged to each other. It will be an impromptu engagement ceremony and according to the spoilers, Leonard will be pulling out a ring from his wallet and will be proposing, formally, by getting down on his knee. Penny will be seen wearing an engagement ring.
Meanwhile, Sheldon and Raj will go to watch a movie and at the movie, Raj will see Emily with another guy, according to the spoilers. The synopsis of the episode suggests that Sheldon will be seen giving some relationship tips to Raj. The spoilers of the episode reveal that Raj and Emily will kiss each other at the end of the day.
Also in the episode, Howard and Bernadette will be seen struggling to take care of Howard's mother after a walking exercise machine breaks her leg.
Official Synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Episode 23 "The Gorilla Dissolution": "A bad day causes Penny to reevaluate her life choices -- including Leonard. Meanwhile, Howard and Bernadette struggle to care for Mrs. Wolowitz, and Raj gets relationship advice from Sheldon."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’