‘Reign’ Episode 21 Spoilers/Preview ‘Long Live the King’: Mary, Queen Catherine Team to Kill the King [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 6, 2014 7:36 PM EST
The penultimate episode of "Reign" is titled "Long Live the King." King Henry's madness is set to escalate in this Episode 21 of "Reign," which will put the life of Francis in grave danger. The preview clip of the new episode indicates that Mary and Queen Catherine will team-up to kill King Henry.
"You and I are going to kill the King of France," Queen Catherine can be seen saying to Mary in the preview clip.
In the previous episode, Francis was leading his men into battles against English to gain the control of Calais. The preview clip of "Long Live the King" suggests that he is back in the castle, but King Henry has a new plan as he is fixated on claiming England. This time Queen Catherine will be determined to stop the King from putting her son's life in danger, again. Since it is the question of Francis's life, Mary will be on Queen Catherine's side.
Meanwhile, Bash will leave for the woods to finish the Darkness, after he finds a boy who has managed to escape the Darkness. While Kenna will be dealing with Bash's absence, Lola will find herself in a dire situation after she tries to protect Julien. The synopsis of the episode suggests that Lord Julien will be revealing the truth about his motives.
In addition, it is likely that Leith returns to the castle with Francis. In the previous episode, Francis promised to bestow him with a title and give him some property, as Leith had saved his life. Greer might find herself in a big dilemma seeing Leith back as a person of equal status. She is engaged to Lord Castleroy and the man has given her no reason to break the relationship. But, she is still in love with Leith. It will be interesting to see how she will handle the new development.
Official Synopsis of "Reign" Episode 21 "Long Live the King": "Mary and Catherine form an unlikely alliance when deciding how to deal with the increasingly manic King Henry, which puts Francis in jeopardy. Bash finds a boy who lived to tell about his encounter with the Darkness, which makes Bash determined to end it for good at any cost. Lord Julien reveals the truth about his motives, and Lola, blinded by love, finds herself in a dire situation after she attempts to protect him."
Jeremiah Chechik has directed this episode, while Wendy Riss Gatsiounis and Drew Lindo have written it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop