‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Finale (Episode 22) ‘Beginning of the End’ Spoilers: What Happens Next? Actor Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) Reveals Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 6, 2014 5:49 PM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." finale is just two episodes away and fans are already getting excited about it. No doubt, the creators put up an incredible show when it returned from a brief hiatus in April, 2014. The TV version of Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. featured game-changing events in recent past. The show is now moving towards its finale, but it remains to be seen if S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will be able to put the scattered pieces together and stop HYDRA dominance. Here are few spoilers from the finale episode of the "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Also, find out what happens in Episode 22 "Beginning of the End," as dished out by the show's lead actors Clark Gregg and Bill Paxton. [Warning: Spoiler's Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale (Episode 22) "Beginning of the End." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
In an attempt to defeat HYDRA and stop Garrett and bring back Ward, agents put their life in danger in the episode 21 titled "Ragtag." They discover Ward's backstory and HYDRA's deep dark secrets. But what happens next?
SpoilerTV synopsis suggests that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will unravel some more secrets and risk everything to stop Garrett and his organization HYDRA in episode 22. But will they be able to? What do you think?
Meanwhile, show's key character Clark Gregg has dished out some spoilers about the final episodes of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." In an interview with Comic Book Resources, actor Clark Gregg who portrays the role of Phil Coulson shared his insight about the final two episodes.
Hinting the last two episodes of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Clark Gregg reveals that "there's a lot to accomplish in the last episodes in terms of settling those scores."
He revealed Phil Couslon has been at receiving end for a long time. He has gone through a lot beginning from when he was stabbed in "The Avengers." The timing seems to be bad and "nothing seems to be going right for him," says Clark Gregg. But he will "find a way to kind of give back as well as he's been receiving," revealed the actor.
Also, in an interview with TV Guide (as reported by Comicbookmovie.com), show's creators Jeph Loeb teased "It's a 'who survives?' story and much more." It can be inferred that by the end of it all not all agents will come out if it alive.
Fans know that actor Samuel L. Jackson will return as S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury in the show's final episodes. Also, Patton Oswalt's Eric Koenig is expected to return for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." finale. So are you ready for the epic finale?
For those who are, they can take a look at the photos for last segment, Episode 22 "Beginning of the End" as enlisted by SpoilerTV
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale (Episode 22) "Beginning of the End," airs Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8 Pm ET on ABC.
For more spoilers on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." episodes, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video