‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Finale (Episode 22) ‘Beginning of the End’ Spoilers: What Happens Next? Actor Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) Reveals Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 6, 2014 5:49 PM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." finale is just two episodes away and fans are already getting excited about it. No doubt, the creators put up an incredible show when it returned from a brief hiatus in April, 2014. The TV version of Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. featured game-changing events in recent past. The show is now moving towards its finale, but it remains to be seen if S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will be able to put the scattered pieces together and stop HYDRA dominance. Here are few spoilers from the finale episode of the "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Also, find out what happens in Episode 22 "Beginning of the End," as dished out by the show's lead actors Clark Gregg and Bill Paxton. [Warning: Spoiler's Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale (Episode 22) "Beginning of the End." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
In an attempt to defeat HYDRA and stop Garrett and bring back Ward, agents put their life in danger in the episode 21 titled "Ragtag." They discover Ward's backstory and HYDRA's deep dark secrets. But what happens next?
SpoilerTV synopsis suggests that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will unravel some more secrets and risk everything to stop Garrett and his organization HYDRA in episode 22. But will they be able to? What do you think?
Meanwhile, show's key character Clark Gregg has dished out some spoilers about the final episodes of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." In an interview with Comic Book Resources, actor Clark Gregg who portrays the role of Phil Coulson shared his insight about the final two episodes.
Hinting the last two episodes of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Clark Gregg reveals that "there's a lot to accomplish in the last episodes in terms of settling those scores."
He revealed Phil Couslon has been at receiving end for a long time. He has gone through a lot beginning from when he was stabbed in "The Avengers." The timing seems to be bad and "nothing seems to be going right for him," says Clark Gregg. But he will "find a way to kind of give back as well as he's been receiving," revealed the actor.
Also, in an interview with TV Guide (as reported by Comicbookmovie.com), show's creators Jeph Loeb teased "It's a 'who survives?' story and much more." It can be inferred that by the end of it all not all agents will come out if it alive.
Fans know that actor Samuel L. Jackson will return as S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury in the show's final episodes. Also, Patton Oswalt's Eric Koenig is expected to return for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." finale. So are you ready for the epic finale?
For those who are, they can take a look at the photos for last segment, Episode 22 "Beginning of the End" as enlisted by SpoilerTV
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Finale (Episode 22) "Beginning of the End," airs Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 8 Pm ET on ABC.
For more spoilers on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." episodes, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up