'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie after 9 Years?
May 6, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Mr. and Mrs. Smith Are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie After 9 Years?
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are coming back together! Yes, the news is right. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are coming together in a movie, which is scripted by none other than the gorgeous Angelina Jolie herself. The Hollywood's power couple, who has not been seen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" movie, will soon be seen on the silver screen together.
"Angelina Jolie is in early talks to star with Brad Pitt in an original script that she has written. It's in the early talking stages and nothing is solidified, but I hear it's happening. I don't know a lot more at this point," Deadline.com reports.
According to Hollywoodreporter.com, the unnamed movie is based on a relationship crisis which the couple suffers and tries to resolve by taking an impromptu vacation together. Angelina Jolie has reportedly written the script for the movie and it will be a relationship drama.
Jolie and Brad shared a marvelous on screen chemistry at the time of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and came to know as "Brangelina" after that. Brad had recently split with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and quickly got involved with Angelina during the making of the movie. The two got engaged years after this movie and it blossomed into a beautiful relationship later where they had three biological children together and even adopted other kids too. "Brangelina" has even been going steady in their relationship even without a marriage to boost of.
Angelina Jolie is currently busy working on her self-produced movie "Unbroken," which is set for the December 25 release by Universal pictures. The movie is based on vexing survival tale of Olympic prodigy-turned-World War II prisoner of war Lou Zamperini. Jolie is also upbeat about her new movie "Maleficent," which also stars her biological daughter Vivian in a small role.
Pitt's recently released movie is "12 Years a Slave," which he co-produced. The movie won multiple awards and even the most coveted Grammy Awards.
If the news of Jolie-Pitt collaboration for a mystery movie is true to some extent, the couple will break their rule of not working together on the same project so that they can take care of their kids one by one!
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6