'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie after 9 Years?
May 6, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Mr. and Mrs. Smith Are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie After 9 Years?
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are coming back together! Yes, the news is right. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are coming together in a movie, which is scripted by none other than the gorgeous Angelina Jolie herself. The Hollywood's power couple, who has not been seen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" movie, will soon be seen on the silver screen together.
"Angelina Jolie is in early talks to star with Brad Pitt in an original script that she has written. It's in the early talking stages and nothing is solidified, but I hear it's happening. I don't know a lot more at this point," Deadline.com reports.
According to Hollywoodreporter.com, the unnamed movie is based on a relationship crisis which the couple suffers and tries to resolve by taking an impromptu vacation together. Angelina Jolie has reportedly written the script for the movie and it will be a relationship drama.
Jolie and Brad shared a marvelous on screen chemistry at the time of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and came to know as "Brangelina" after that. Brad had recently split with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and quickly got involved with Angelina during the making of the movie. The two got engaged years after this movie and it blossomed into a beautiful relationship later where they had three biological children together and even adopted other kids too. "Brangelina" has even been going steady in their relationship even without a marriage to boost of.
Angelina Jolie is currently busy working on her self-produced movie "Unbroken," which is set for the December 25 release by Universal pictures. The movie is based on vexing survival tale of Olympic prodigy-turned-World War II prisoner of war Lou Zamperini. Jolie is also upbeat about her new movie "Maleficent," which also stars her biological daughter Vivian in a small role.
Pitt's recently released movie is "12 Years a Slave," which he co-produced. The movie won multiple awards and even the most coveted Grammy Awards.
If the news of Jolie-Pitt collaboration for a mystery movie is true to some extent, the couple will break their rule of not working together on the same project so that they can take care of their kids one by one!
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales