'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie after 9 Years?
May 6, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Mr. and Mrs. Smith Are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie After 9 Years?
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are coming back together! Yes, the news is right. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are coming together in a movie, which is scripted by none other than the gorgeous Angelina Jolie herself. The Hollywood's power couple, who has not been seen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" movie, will soon be seen on the silver screen together.
"Angelina Jolie is in early talks to star with Brad Pitt in an original script that she has written. It's in the early talking stages and nothing is solidified, but I hear it's happening. I don't know a lot more at this point," Deadline.com reports.
According to Hollywoodreporter.com, the unnamed movie is based on a relationship crisis which the couple suffers and tries to resolve by taking an impromptu vacation together. Angelina Jolie has reportedly written the script for the movie and it will be a relationship drama.
Jolie and Brad shared a marvelous on screen chemistry at the time of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and came to know as "Brangelina" after that. Brad had recently split with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and quickly got involved with Angelina during the making of the movie. The two got engaged years after this movie and it blossomed into a beautiful relationship later where they had three biological children together and even adopted other kids too. "Brangelina" has even been going steady in their relationship even without a marriage to boost of.
Angelina Jolie is currently busy working on her self-produced movie "Unbroken," which is set for the December 25 release by Universal pictures. The movie is based on vexing survival tale of Olympic prodigy-turned-World War II prisoner of war Lou Zamperini. Jolie is also upbeat about her new movie "Maleficent," which also stars her biological daughter Vivian in a small role.
Pitt's recently released movie is "12 Years a Slave," which he co-produced. The movie won multiple awards and even the most coveted Grammy Awards.
If the news of Jolie-Pitt collaboration for a mystery movie is true to some extent, the couple will break their rule of not working together on the same project so that they can take care of their kids one by one!
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup