'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie after 9 Years?
May 6, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Mr. and Mrs. Smith Are Back! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Act Together in New Unnamed Movie After 9 Years?
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are coming back together! Yes, the news is right. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are coming together in a movie, which is scripted by none other than the gorgeous Angelina Jolie herself. The Hollywood's power couple, who has not been seen together since 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" movie, will soon be seen on the silver screen together.
"Angelina Jolie is in early talks to star with Brad Pitt in an original script that she has written. It's in the early talking stages and nothing is solidified, but I hear it's happening. I don't know a lot more at this point," Deadline.com reports.
According to Hollywoodreporter.com, the unnamed movie is based on a relationship crisis which the couple suffers and tries to resolve by taking an impromptu vacation together. Angelina Jolie has reportedly written the script for the movie and it will be a relationship drama.
Jolie and Brad shared a marvelous on screen chemistry at the time of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and came to know as "Brangelina" after that. Brad had recently split with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston and quickly got involved with Angelina during the making of the movie. The two got engaged years after this movie and it blossomed into a beautiful relationship later where they had three biological children together and even adopted other kids too. "Brangelina" has even been going steady in their relationship even without a marriage to boost of.
Angelina Jolie is currently busy working on her self-produced movie "Unbroken," which is set for the December 25 release by Universal pictures. The movie is based on vexing survival tale of Olympic prodigy-turned-World War II prisoner of war Lou Zamperini. Jolie is also upbeat about her new movie "Maleficent," which also stars her biological daughter Vivian in a small role.
Pitt's recently released movie is "12 Years a Slave," which he co-produced. The movie won multiple awards and even the most coveted Grammy Awards.
If the news of Jolie-Pitt collaboration for a mystery movie is true to some extent, the couple will break their rule of not working together on the same project so that they can take care of their kids one by one!
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date