‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 23 Spoilers: Everything to Know About Penultimate Episode; Legal Drama, ‘Devastating News,’ Dismissal and a Proposal? [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | May 6, 2014 2:39 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is just two episodes away from its epic and tragic finale and things have already started to accelerate in Grey Sloan Memorial hospital. Fans finally learned why and how Cristina Yang's (Sandra Oh) exit from Seattle is planned. But before she moves on to start another life somewhere away from Seattle and away from those who love her, she needs to settle a lot of things. Here are few spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 titled "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right." Keep reading to find out what happens next on the penultimate episode of the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 titled "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week, fans finally witnessed the much anticipated reunion of Cristina Yang and Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington) in a conference in Zurich. Contrary to the expectations, the reunion was nothing romantic. Instead, Preston Burke is now married and has two children. He wants Cristina to replace him in the hospital that he works for as he his taking a break to spend time with his family. For more, Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) relationship took a turn and she was finally offered a job in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. April (Sarah Drew) and her husband (Jesse Williams) discovered that she is pregnant and decided to keep the child. Meanwhile, everyone was left wondering which resident is going to get fired.
Picking up from where it left, "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right," will present emotional moments and a devastating news. Also, Cristina is going to face tough time in planning her exit.
With the development of things, it seems the penultimate episode of season 10 is going to be a big one. Episode 23 synopsis by Spoiler TV says that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's sister Amelia are going to find time to bond and understand each other better while Derek is away. Their conversation and time together will help Meredith discover Amelia's "true feelings" about her stay in Seattle.
Fans also know that Meredith has a lot to deal while Cristina plans her exit from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Two of them have a long history together and moving forward without each could be more than difficult for them.
Meanwhile, Bailey is going to face the consequences of her actions concerning her patient. Last week it was shown that despite bubble-boy patient's parents disagreedt on the choice of treatment she offered, Bailey moves ahead with it. In "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23, the child's parents are going to discover that Doctor Bailey went against their wishes and gave Braden deactivated-HIV treatment. Promo video by BlueSky6134 on YouTube.com shows despite Braden's better condition, the child's parents are ready to press "assault and battery charges" against Bailey as revealed by Owen.
Meanwhile, Callie receives "devastating news" and residents prepare for the worse as they discover one of them is going to get fired.
Furthermore, episode's promo video by tvpromosdb on YouTube.com suggests that the episode 23 is going to be a lot about Cristina and her upcoming farewell. She suspects Owen and Meredith for scheming to stop her from leaving Seattle. But fans know this change in the show is inevitable.
Before she leaves, she has a big task at hand. She must look for her replacement and also find out a way to deal with Owen's unanticipated proposal. Owen is going to go down on his knees to propose her? It looks like Cristina seemed to know what comes next when Owen bends down to ask her something, but it remains to be seen if it's a proposal. What do you think?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right" is written by Austin Guzman and directed by Bill D'Elia. Penultimate episode of season 10 airs Thursday, May 8, 2014 on ABC at 9 PM ET. Watch the promo videos below:
Credit: Youtube.com/ BluSky6134
For more spoilers on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Finale and more, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?