‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 23 Spoilers: Everything to Know About Penultimate Episode; Legal Drama, ‘Devastating News,’ Dismissal and a Proposal? [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | May 6, 2014 2:39 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is just two episodes away from its epic and tragic finale and things have already started to accelerate in Grey Sloan Memorial hospital. Fans finally learned why and how Cristina Yang's (Sandra Oh) exit from Seattle is planned. But before she moves on to start another life somewhere away from Seattle and away from those who love her, she needs to settle a lot of things. Here are few spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 titled "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right." Keep reading to find out what happens next on the penultimate episode of the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 titled "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week, fans finally witnessed the much anticipated reunion of Cristina Yang and Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington) in a conference in Zurich. Contrary to the expectations, the reunion was nothing romantic. Instead, Preston Burke is now married and has two children. He wants Cristina to replace him in the hospital that he works for as he his taking a break to spend time with his family. For more, Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) relationship took a turn and she was finally offered a job in Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. April (Sarah Drew) and her husband (Jesse Williams) discovered that she is pregnant and decided to keep the child. Meanwhile, everyone was left wondering which resident is going to get fired.
Picking up from where it left, "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right," will present emotional moments and a devastating news. Also, Cristina is going to face tough time in planning her exit.
With the development of things, it seems the penultimate episode of season 10 is going to be a big one. Episode 23 synopsis by Spoiler TV says that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's sister Amelia are going to find time to bond and understand each other better while Derek is away. Their conversation and time together will help Meredith discover Amelia's "true feelings" about her stay in Seattle.
Fans also know that Meredith has a lot to deal while Cristina plans her exit from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. Two of them have a long history together and moving forward without each could be more than difficult for them.
Meanwhile, Bailey is going to face the consequences of her actions concerning her patient. Last week it was shown that despite bubble-boy patient's parents disagreedt on the choice of treatment she offered, Bailey moves ahead with it. In "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23, the child's parents are going to discover that Doctor Bailey went against their wishes and gave Braden deactivated-HIV treatment. Promo video by BlueSky6134 on YouTube.com shows despite Braden's better condition, the child's parents are ready to press "assault and battery charges" against Bailey as revealed by Owen.
Meanwhile, Callie receives "devastating news" and residents prepare for the worse as they discover one of them is going to get fired.
Furthermore, episode's promo video by tvpromosdb on YouTube.com suggests that the episode 23 is going to be a lot about Cristina and her upcoming farewell. She suspects Owen and Meredith for scheming to stop her from leaving Seattle. But fans know this change in the show is inevitable.
Before she leaves, she has a big task at hand. She must look for her replacement and also find out a way to deal with Owen's unanticipated proposal. Owen is going to go down on his knees to propose her? It looks like Cristina seemed to know what comes next when Owen bends down to ask her something, but it remains to be seen if it's a proposal. What do you think?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 23 "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right" is written by Austin Guzman and directed by Bill D'Elia. Penultimate episode of season 10 airs Thursday, May 8, 2014 on ABC at 9 PM ET. Watch the promo videos below:
Credit: Youtube.com/ BluSky6134
For more spoilers on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Finale and more, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]