Irina Shayk’s Naughty Instagram Selfie
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 6, 2014 2:30 PM EST
Sports Illustrated Russian model Irina Shayk has posed a selfie that will make the imagination of men go wild.
Irina's Instagram selfie was indeed a treat for men. She looked sultry with her green eyes, displaying an ample amount of cleavage, while holding a pink lacelike bra.
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to the Daily Mail, Irina, who has a relationship with Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, seems to be enjoying flaunting her cleavage on the popular photo-sharing application. She has been snapping racy pictures of her during her tropical bikini shoot for Sports Illustrated 2015. Some of the indelicate pictures were no longer found on her Instagram, but the British webloid Daily Mail managed to grab copies of them.
Irina's career began in 2007. It was the time that she replaced Ana Beatriz Barroz as the face of Italian clothing label Intissimi. It was also the same year that she made her debut in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Since then, her modeling career blossomed and she landed contracts with Beach Bunny, Guess, Victoria's Secret and Lacoste, among several others, as stated on her official Web site. She has modeled in Armani Exchange where she allegedly met Cristiano Ronaldo. She currently ranks fourteenth in the Top 20 Sexiest Models list on Models.com. She also modeled for Carine Roitfeld, the former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, for CR Fashion Book.
Aside from modeling, she has also tried her hand at acting. She has starred opposite of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the movie Hercules: The Thracian Wars where she played Megara. The movie is set to be released in July 2014.
She's out to prove that she's more than just a swimsuit or lingerie model. Recently, Irina has been invited to attend the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner, PerezHilton.com reported. She showed up in an elegant Atelier Versace jumpsuit with a cape.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Crowned as Most Popular Personality in Spain
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales