'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 6 Expectations - More Exciting Character Development [RECAP, VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 6, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 5 titled "First of his name" left the viewers asking for more. Fans may have cringed when Jon Snow and Bran almost met with each other again, but fate dictates not to. Almost all of the GOT characters have something very important happening to them and a one-hour episode doesn't seem enough.
British actor Kit Harington poses for photographers at the Battersea Power Station Annual Party in London April 30, 2014.
A little recap of what's happened in the previous episode, Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) and Paetyr Baelish (Aidan Gillen) has reached The Eyrie in the Vale. "Littlefinger" married Lysa Tully (Kate Dickie) for a reason only Westeros' evil manipulator can elaborately explain. Sansa is now "safely" situated with her crazy aunt Lysa. The mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) temporarily postponed her long journey to claim the Iron Throne and will probably go back to Astapor and the other conquered free cities.
In King's Landing, the Lannisters were revealed going through hard financial times as Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) told Cersei (Lena Headey) that their family's gold mines have "run dry" for the past three years.
Meanwhile, beyond the wall, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the rest of the Night's Watch has seized Craster's Keep at sundown and emerged victorious. A sad part for the viewers is when Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) never got to reunite with his older brother Snow. Bran and the Reeds being in Craster's Keep could be the closest coincindence to date for the Stark brothers to reunite, after being taken hostage by the "Mutineers." House Bolton's spy Locke died by the raging Hodor. Bran, using his powers, controlled Hodor to save themselves from Locke's devious plans. Then, the white direwolf Ghost was released from the cage and found his way back to his owner Jon Snow after the battle.
GOT 4x6 is looking up, promising yet another interesting episode next week. Based on the short official trailer from HBO's Game of Thrones for episode 6 titled "The Laws of god and men," Asha Greyjoy (Gemma Whelan) was shown to have finally reached Dreadfort to rescue her brother Theon (Alfie Allen). A bloody face-off between Rhamsay Snow (Iwan Rheon) along with the Bolton men and Asha's small group was shown, promising more heated battle scenes.
Strategies take an interesting turn for Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) as he went to the Iron Bank in Braavos to speak with Tychos Nestoris (Mark Gatiss) for a possible loan.
Back to King's Landing, Tywin and the rest of the Council dreads for two pressing issues at the moment. Daenerys' army and news of her already conquering some of the free cities start to alarm them. It shows that Dany's news is giving them some formidable tension. Lastly, the final verdict on King Joffrey's death may finally be imposed as Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) will face trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report