'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 6 Expectations - More Exciting Character Development [RECAP, VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 6, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 5 titled "First of his name" left the viewers asking for more. Fans may have cringed when Jon Snow and Bran almost met with each other again, but fate dictates not to. Almost all of the GOT characters have something very important happening to them and a one-hour episode doesn't seem enough.
British actor Kit Harington poses for photographers at the Battersea Power Station Annual Party in London April 30, 2014.
A little recap of what's happened in the previous episode, Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) and Paetyr Baelish (Aidan Gillen) has reached The Eyrie in the Vale. "Littlefinger" married Lysa Tully (Kate Dickie) for a reason only Westeros' evil manipulator can elaborately explain. Sansa is now "safely" situated with her crazy aunt Lysa. The mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) temporarily postponed her long journey to claim the Iron Throne and will probably go back to Astapor and the other conquered free cities.
In King's Landing, the Lannisters were revealed going through hard financial times as Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) told Cersei (Lena Headey) that their family's gold mines have "run dry" for the past three years.
Meanwhile, beyond the wall, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the rest of the Night's Watch has seized Craster's Keep at sundown and emerged victorious. A sad part for the viewers is when Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) never got to reunite with his older brother Snow. Bran and the Reeds being in Craster's Keep could be the closest coincindence to date for the Stark brothers to reunite, after being taken hostage by the "Mutineers." House Bolton's spy Locke died by the raging Hodor. Bran, using his powers, controlled Hodor to save themselves from Locke's devious plans. Then, the white direwolf Ghost was released from the cage and found his way back to his owner Jon Snow after the battle.
GOT 4x6 is looking up, promising yet another interesting episode next week. Based on the short official trailer from HBO's Game of Thrones for episode 6 titled "The Laws of god and men," Asha Greyjoy (Gemma Whelan) was shown to have finally reached Dreadfort to rescue her brother Theon (Alfie Allen). A bloody face-off between Rhamsay Snow (Iwan Rheon) along with the Bolton men and Asha's small group was shown, promising more heated battle scenes.
Strategies take an interesting turn for Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) as he went to the Iron Bank in Braavos to speak with Tychos Nestoris (Mark Gatiss) for a possible loan.
Back to King's Landing, Tywin and the rest of the Council dreads for two pressing issues at the moment. Daenerys' army and news of her already conquering some of the free cities start to alarm them. It shows that Dany's news is giving them some formidable tension. Lastly, the final verdict on King Joffrey's death may finally be imposed as Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) will face trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family