'Game of Thrones' Season 4, Episode 6 Expectations - More Exciting Character Development [RECAP, VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 6, 2014 2:22 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 5 titled "First of his name" left the viewers asking for more. Fans may have cringed when Jon Snow and Bran almost met with each other again, but fate dictates not to. Almost all of the GOT characters have something very important happening to them and a one-hour episode doesn't seem enough.
British actor Kit Harington poses for photographers at the Battersea Power Station Annual Party in London April 30, 2014.
A little recap of what's happened in the previous episode, Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) and Paetyr Baelish (Aidan Gillen) has reached The Eyrie in the Vale. "Littlefinger" married Lysa Tully (Kate Dickie) for a reason only Westeros' evil manipulator can elaborately explain. Sansa is now "safely" situated with her crazy aunt Lysa. The mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) temporarily postponed her long journey to claim the Iron Throne and will probably go back to Astapor and the other conquered free cities.
In King's Landing, the Lannisters were revealed going through hard financial times as Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) told Cersei (Lena Headey) that their family's gold mines have "run dry" for the past three years.
Meanwhile, beyond the wall, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the rest of the Night's Watch has seized Craster's Keep at sundown and emerged victorious. A sad part for the viewers is when Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) never got to reunite with his older brother Snow. Bran and the Reeds being in Craster's Keep could be the closest coincindence to date for the Stark brothers to reunite, after being taken hostage by the "Mutineers." House Bolton's spy Locke died by the raging Hodor. Bran, using his powers, controlled Hodor to save themselves from Locke's devious plans. Then, the white direwolf Ghost was released from the cage and found his way back to his owner Jon Snow after the battle.
GOT 4x6 is looking up, promising yet another interesting episode next week. Based on the short official trailer from HBO's Game of Thrones for episode 6 titled "The Laws of god and men," Asha Greyjoy (Gemma Whelan) was shown to have finally reached Dreadfort to rescue her brother Theon (Alfie Allen). A bloody face-off between Rhamsay Snow (Iwan Rheon) along with the Bolton men and Asha's small group was shown, promising more heated battle scenes.
Strategies take an interesting turn for Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) as he went to the Iron Bank in Braavos to speak with Tychos Nestoris (Mark Gatiss) for a possible loan.
Back to King's Landing, Tywin and the rest of the Council dreads for two pressing issues at the moment. Daenerys' army and news of her already conquering some of the free cities start to alarm them. It shows that Dany's news is giving them some formidable tension. Lastly, the final verdict on King Joffrey's death may finally be imposed as Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) will face trial.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?