MET Gala 2014 Red Carpet Arrivals [PHOTOS]
By Diadem Pambid | May 6, 2014 12:26 PM EST
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit has already begun in the Big Apple. A few A-list celebrities such as David & Victoria Beckham along with Vogue's Editor-in-Chief Ana Wintour have already graced the red carpet. Check out who else made their grand entrance at the MET Gala 2014 red carpet here.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Held annually, the MET ball is considered as a highly important fashion event. Regulars of such gala include Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker and a few more. Vogue's Editor-in-Chief, Ana Wintour was quite the early bird on the red carpet along with Bradley Cooper and his model girlfriend, Suki Waterhouse.
This years' MET Gala theme is a tribute to Charles James who is known as America's First Couturier. Obviously, everyone would most likely see their favourite celebrities dressed in bright gowns, such as Katie Holmes in her canary yellow gown, and garbs featuring over-the-top designs, like songstress Rita Ora.
"Fifty Shades of Grey's" Dakota Johnson has already made her appearance along with "Glee's" Lea Michele. Other celebs making an early arrival include Dita Von Teese, Nicole Richie, Karolina Kurkova, Benedict Cumberbatch, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Allison Williams, Emmy Rossum, "Pitch Perfect's" Anna Kendrick, "Frozen's" Idina Menzel, Zoe Saldana and Christine Teigen with hubby John Legend.
Check out the slideshow to see more of these fashionable celebrities at the MET Gala 2014 Red Carpet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015