20 ‘Game of Thrones’ Jokes Social Media is Getting Crazy About
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 6, 2014 11:54 AM EST
While admirers of "Game of Thrones" are glued watching every exciting moment of the series, there are some light-hearted fans on social media. The HBO series is already packed up with real action including death, rape and zombies. Several blogs and features have started making fun of the series but all in good humour.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
Here are some of the crazy one liners or rather Q&A jokes that have gone viral.
Q: What is Robb Stark's favourite soup?
A: Italian Wedding Massacre
Q: What stopped winter from coming?
A: Winterfell and it can't get up
Q: What was Jaime Lannister's favourite show growing up?
A: All in the Family
Q: What famous actor does Jaime Lannister envy?
A: Handy Patinkin.
Q: What is Jon Snow's favourite Pixar movie?
A: The Wall-E
Q: What do you call it when the King of Westeros chucks a domestic appliance out the window?
A: The Iron Thrown
Q: What is the name of the Stark family barbershop?
A: Winter is Combing
Q: What is the name of the Starks' upcoming Christmas special?
A: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas
Q: What is the food product that Kind Joffrey manufactures for the diseased residents of King's Landing?
A: King Joffrey's ill-bread
Q: Why don't the Greyjoys do any laundry?
A: They would have to pay the iron price
Q: What was Jon Snow's bakery called?
A: You know muffins, Jon Snow
Q: What did the dragon have at McDonalds?
A: A Qarther Pounder
Q: What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
A: Some Bran' new legs
Q: What game show is Theon Greyjoy on?
A: Wheel of Torture
Q: If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
A: Finding a Hand of the King
Q: When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
A: When he asked: "Are you sure we're not related?"
Q: How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
A: He gets Roose-bumps
Q: What job did Daenerys Targaryan have before she was Mother of Dragons?
A: Babysitter of Geckos
Q: What game show did the Starks and Lannisters appear on together?
A: Family Blood Feud.
Q: Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
A: They couldn't stand the Hodor
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones