20 ‘Game of Thrones’ Jokes Social Media is Getting Crazy About
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 6, 2014 11:54 AM EST
While admirers of "Game of Thrones" are glued watching every exciting moment of the series, there are some light-hearted fans on social media. The HBO series is already packed up with real action including death, rape and zombies. Several blogs and features have started making fun of the series but all in good humour.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
Here are some of the crazy one liners or rather Q&A jokes that have gone viral.
Q: What is Robb Stark's favourite soup?
A: Italian Wedding Massacre
Q: What stopped winter from coming?
A: Winterfell and it can't get up
Q: What was Jaime Lannister's favourite show growing up?
A: All in the Family
Q: What famous actor does Jaime Lannister envy?
A: Handy Patinkin.
Q: What is Jon Snow's favourite Pixar movie?
A: The Wall-E
Q: What do you call it when the King of Westeros chucks a domestic appliance out the window?
A: The Iron Thrown
Q: What is the name of the Stark family barbershop?
A: Winter is Combing
Q: What is the name of the Starks' upcoming Christmas special?
A: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas
Q: What is the food product that Kind Joffrey manufactures for the diseased residents of King's Landing?
A: King Joffrey's ill-bread
Q: Why don't the Greyjoys do any laundry?
A: They would have to pay the iron price
Q: What was Jon Snow's bakery called?
A: You know muffins, Jon Snow
Q: What did the dragon have at McDonalds?
A: A Qarther Pounder
Q: What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
A: Some Bran' new legs
Q: What game show is Theon Greyjoy on?
A: Wheel of Torture
Q: If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
A: Finding a Hand of the King
Q: When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
A: When he asked: "Are you sure we're not related?"
Q: How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
A: He gets Roose-bumps
Q: What job did Daenerys Targaryan have before she was Mother of Dragons?
A: Babysitter of Geckos
Q: What game show did the Starks and Lannisters appear on together?
A: Family Blood Feud.
Q: Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
A: They couldn't stand the Hodor
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys