20 ‘Game of Thrones’ Jokes Social Media is Getting Crazy About
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 6, 2014 11:54 AM EST
While admirers of "Game of Thrones" are glued watching every exciting moment of the series, there are some light-hearted fans on social media. The HBO series is already packed up with real action including death, rape and zombies. Several blogs and features have started making fun of the series but all in good humour.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
Here are some of the crazy one liners or rather Q&A jokes that have gone viral.
Q: What is Robb Stark's favourite soup?
A: Italian Wedding Massacre
Q: What stopped winter from coming?
A: Winterfell and it can't get up
Q: What was Jaime Lannister's favourite show growing up?
A: All in the Family
Q: What famous actor does Jaime Lannister envy?
A: Handy Patinkin.
Q: What is Jon Snow's favourite Pixar movie?
A: The Wall-E
Q: What do you call it when the King of Westeros chucks a domestic appliance out the window?
A: The Iron Thrown
Q: What is the name of the Stark family barbershop?
A: Winter is Combing
Q: What is the name of the Starks' upcoming Christmas special?
A: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas
Q: What is the food product that Kind Joffrey manufactures for the diseased residents of King's Landing?
A: King Joffrey's ill-bread
Q: Why don't the Greyjoys do any laundry?
A: They would have to pay the iron price
Q: What was Jon Snow's bakery called?
A: You know muffins, Jon Snow
Q: What did the dragon have at McDonalds?
A: A Qarther Pounder
Q: What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
A: Some Bran' new legs
Q: What game show is Theon Greyjoy on?
A: Wheel of Torture
Q: If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
A: Finding a Hand of the King
Q: When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
A: When he asked: "Are you sure we're not related?"
Q: How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
A: He gets Roose-bumps
Q: What job did Daenerys Targaryan have before she was Mother of Dragons?
A: Babysitter of Geckos
Q: What game show did the Starks and Lannisters appear on together?
A: Family Blood Feud.
Q: Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
A: They couldn't stand the Hodor
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report