20 ‘Game of Thrones’ Jokes Social Media is Getting Crazy About
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 6, 2014 11:54 AM EST
While admirers of "Game of Thrones" are glued watching every exciting moment of the series, there are some light-hearted fans on social media. The HBO series is already packed up with real action including death, rape and zombies. Several blogs and features have started making fun of the series but all in good humour.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
Here are some of the crazy one liners or rather Q&A jokes that have gone viral.
Q: What is Robb Stark's favourite soup?
A: Italian Wedding Massacre
Q: What stopped winter from coming?
A: Winterfell and it can't get up
Q: What was Jaime Lannister's favourite show growing up?
A: All in the Family
Q: What famous actor does Jaime Lannister envy?
A: Handy Patinkin.
Q: What is Jon Snow's favourite Pixar movie?
A: The Wall-E
Q: What do you call it when the King of Westeros chucks a domestic appliance out the window?
A: The Iron Thrown
Q: What is the name of the Stark family barbershop?
A: Winter is Combing
Q: What is the name of the Starks' upcoming Christmas special?
A: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas
Q: What is the food product that Kind Joffrey manufactures for the diseased residents of King's Landing?
A: King Joffrey's ill-bread
Q: Why don't the Greyjoys do any laundry?
A: They would have to pay the iron price
Q: What was Jon Snow's bakery called?
A: You know muffins, Jon Snow
Q: What did the dragon have at McDonalds?
A: A Qarther Pounder
Q: What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
A: Some Bran' new legs
Q: What game show is Theon Greyjoy on?
A: Wheel of Torture
Q: If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
A: Finding a Hand of the King
Q: When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
A: When he asked: "Are you sure we're not related?"
Q: How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
A: He gets Roose-bumps
Q: What job did Daenerys Targaryan have before she was Mother of Dragons?
A: Babysitter of Geckos
Q: What game show did the Starks and Lannisters appear on together?
A: Family Blood Feud.
Q: Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
A: They couldn't stand the Hodor
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage