20 ‘Game of Thrones’ Jokes Social Media is Getting Crazy About
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 6, 2014 11:54 AM EST
While admirers of "Game of Thrones" are glued watching every exciting moment of the series, there are some light-hearted fans on social media. The HBO series is already packed up with real action including death, rape and zombies. Several blogs and features have started making fun of the series but all in good humour.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
Here are some of the crazy one liners or rather Q&A jokes that have gone viral.
Q: What is Robb Stark's favourite soup?
A: Italian Wedding Massacre
Q: What stopped winter from coming?
A: Winterfell and it can't get up
Q: What was Jaime Lannister's favourite show growing up?
A: All in the Family
Q: What famous actor does Jaime Lannister envy?
A: Handy Patinkin.
Q: What is Jon Snow's favourite Pixar movie?
A: The Wall-E
Q: What do you call it when the King of Westeros chucks a domestic appliance out the window?
A: The Iron Thrown
Q: What is the name of the Stark family barbershop?
A: Winter is Combing
Q: What is the name of the Starks' upcoming Christmas special?
A: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas
Q: What is the food product that Kind Joffrey manufactures for the diseased residents of King's Landing?
A: King Joffrey's ill-bread
Q: Why don't the Greyjoys do any laundry?
A: They would have to pay the iron price
Q: What was Jon Snow's bakery called?
A: You know muffins, Jon Snow
Q: What did the dragon have at McDonalds?
A: A Qarther Pounder
Q: What does the little Stark boy desperately need?
A: Some Bran' new legs
Q: What game show is Theon Greyjoy on?
A: Wheel of Torture
Q: If Jaime usurped the Iron Throne, what would be his first act?
A: Finding a Hand of the King
Q: When did Brienne realise Jaime was hitting on her?
A: When he asked: "Are you sure we're not related?"
Q: How can you tell when Lord Bolton is cold?
A: He gets Roose-bumps
Q: What job did Daenerys Targaryan have before she was Mother of Dragons?
A: Babysitter of Geckos
Q: What game show did the Starks and Lannisters appear on together?
A: Family Blood Feud.
Q: Why were the White Walkers avoiding Bran?
A: They couldn't stand the Hodor
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan