Orlando Bloom's Ex Miranda Kerr Not Ready for Commitment and Reconciles with Family
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 6, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Miranda Kerr flew to Sydney and finally made amends to her family and to clear the rumours.
According to Daily Mail, the Australian beauty clarified there was no feud or animosity between herself and her family. The model guested on a morning show announcing she had reconciled with her once-estranged parents. "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived," she told Channel 7's Sunrise co-host David Koch and presenter Natalie Barr. "It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half," she added.
Miranda Kerr via Facebook
Miranda Kerr and Bobby Fox
Months ago, it was reported Miranda Kerr does not have a good relationship with her family. In a documentary, Kerr's family revealed Miranda shut them off from her life. They have not seen Flynn for almost a year since her marriage with actor Orlando Bloom went down the drain.
However, the model defended her family on the latter's decision to say "yes" to the controversial documentary. "It is what it is. I don't think there was any ill intention," she told Channel 7 during the interview.
Meanwhile, it seemed the Aussie stunner has no plans to plunge into another serious relationship. She claimed she is not yet ready for commitments. Miranda told Australia's Sunday Times Magazine, "I'm not looking for anything too serious or to be in a relationship. I'm not ready, I'd rather just go on a date here and there."
The 31-year-old model also clarified rumours she and billionaire James Packer were dating since her separation with Bloom. For once, she wanted to put all speculations to rest. She confirmed he is just a friend, saying, "He's been a friend for many years."
The model and her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, called it quits after 6 years of being together. But the two insisted their separation was amicable and was a mutual decision. The two filed for divorce which is expected to be finalised soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar