Orlando Bloom's Ex Miranda Kerr Not Ready for Commitment and Reconciles with Family
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 6, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Miranda Kerr flew to Sydney and finally made amends to her family and to clear the rumours.
According to Daily Mail, the Australian beauty clarified there was no feud or animosity between herself and her family. The model guested on a morning show announcing she had reconciled with her once-estranged parents. "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived," she told Channel 7's Sunrise co-host David Koch and presenter Natalie Barr. "It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half," she added.
Miranda Kerr via Facebook
Miranda Kerr and Bobby Fox
Months ago, it was reported Miranda Kerr does not have a good relationship with her family. In a documentary, Kerr's family revealed Miranda shut them off from her life. They have not seen Flynn for almost a year since her marriage with actor Orlando Bloom went down the drain.
However, the model defended her family on the latter's decision to say "yes" to the controversial documentary. "It is what it is. I don't think there was any ill intention," she told Channel 7 during the interview.
Meanwhile, it seemed the Aussie stunner has no plans to plunge into another serious relationship. She claimed she is not yet ready for commitments. Miranda told Australia's Sunday Times Magazine, "I'm not looking for anything too serious or to be in a relationship. I'm not ready, I'd rather just go on a date here and there."
The 31-year-old model also clarified rumours she and billionaire James Packer were dating since her separation with Bloom. For once, she wanted to put all speculations to rest. She confirmed he is just a friend, saying, "He's been a friend for many years."
The model and her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, called it quits after 6 years of being together. But the two insisted their separation was amicable and was a mutual decision. The two filed for divorce which is expected to be finalised soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date