Orlando Bloom's Ex Miranda Kerr Not Ready for Commitment and Reconciles with Family
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 6, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Miranda Kerr flew to Sydney and finally made amends to her family and to clear the rumours.
According to Daily Mail, the Australian beauty clarified there was no feud or animosity between herself and her family. The model guested on a morning show announcing she had reconciled with her once-estranged parents. "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived," she told Channel 7's Sunrise co-host David Koch and presenter Natalie Barr. "It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half," she added.
Miranda Kerr via Facebook
Miranda Kerr and Bobby Fox
Months ago, it was reported Miranda Kerr does not have a good relationship with her family. In a documentary, Kerr's family revealed Miranda shut them off from her life. They have not seen Flynn for almost a year since her marriage with actor Orlando Bloom went down the drain.
However, the model defended her family on the latter's decision to say "yes" to the controversial documentary. "It is what it is. I don't think there was any ill intention," she told Channel 7 during the interview.
Meanwhile, it seemed the Aussie stunner has no plans to plunge into another serious relationship. She claimed she is not yet ready for commitments. Miranda told Australia's Sunday Times Magazine, "I'm not looking for anything too serious or to be in a relationship. I'm not ready, I'd rather just go on a date here and there."
The 31-year-old model also clarified rumours she and billionaire James Packer were dating since her separation with Bloom. For once, she wanted to put all speculations to rest. She confirmed he is just a friend, saying, "He's been a friend for many years."
The model and her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, called it quits after 6 years of being together. But the two insisted their separation was amicable and was a mutual decision. The two filed for divorce which is expected to be finalised soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown