Orlando Bloom's Ex Miranda Kerr Not Ready for Commitment and Reconciles with Family
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 6, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Miranda Kerr flew to Sydney and finally made amends to her family and to clear the rumours.
According to Daily Mail, the Australian beauty clarified there was no feud or animosity between herself and her family. The model guested on a morning show announcing she had reconciled with her once-estranged parents. "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived," she told Channel 7's Sunrise co-host David Koch and presenter Natalie Barr. "It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half," she added.
Miranda Kerr via Facebook
Miranda Kerr and Bobby Fox
Months ago, it was reported Miranda Kerr does not have a good relationship with her family. In a documentary, Kerr's family revealed Miranda shut them off from her life. They have not seen Flynn for almost a year since her marriage with actor Orlando Bloom went down the drain.
However, the model defended her family on the latter's decision to say "yes" to the controversial documentary. "It is what it is. I don't think there was any ill intention," she told Channel 7 during the interview.
Meanwhile, it seemed the Aussie stunner has no plans to plunge into another serious relationship. She claimed she is not yet ready for commitments. Miranda told Australia's Sunday Times Magazine, "I'm not looking for anything too serious or to be in a relationship. I'm not ready, I'd rather just go on a date here and there."
The 31-year-old model also clarified rumours she and billionaire James Packer were dating since her separation with Bloom. For once, she wanted to put all speculations to rest. She confirmed he is just a friend, saying, "He's been a friend for many years."
The model and her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, called it quits after 6 years of being together. But the two insisted their separation was amicable and was a mutual decision. The two filed for divorce which is expected to be finalised soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged