Why You Need to Tune into ‘The Voice’ Season 6 Week 3 Live Shows: Adam Levine Debuts His Extreme Makeover; Fans React on Twitter
By jaskiran kaur | May 6, 2014 11:18 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 coach and singer star Adam Levine shocked his fans when he unveiled his new look. Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine underwent an extreme makeover and bid goodbye to his stunning black hair. He unraveled his new look on Twitter by posting a photo with his supermodel girlfriend Behati Prinsloo. Keep reading to know the details about Adam Levine's new look and his fans' reaction.
In one of his most recent post, Adam Levine posted a photo that showed off his blonde hair. The photo also featured "The Voice" coach's fiancé Behati Prinsloo, standing next to him while looking over his shoulder, into the mirror.
Adam Levine was named World's Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine's readers, last year. He has 5.1 million followers on the micro-blogging Web site Twitter. Revealing his new blonde look to his fans, Adam Levine sent out a message to his followers that read: "Apocalypse prep course complete."
The photo has instigated mixed reactions from fans. While some seemed to love his new bold look, others are wondering why. Scroll down to read some of the comments by Adam Levine fans on Twitter, below.
Responding to some negative comments about his new blonde look, "She Will Be Loves" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter account: "I hope people understand that when they say my hair looks creepy i take that as the highest compliment."
Inquistr notes that no one knows why Adam Levine turned blonde. But there are speculations suggesting that the singer underwent this daring makeover for his new film.
"The Voice" coach and Maroon 5 singer began his acting career with brief appearances on hit TV show "American Horror Story." As for big screen roles, his debut film "Begin Again" will release in the U.S. in July 2014.
"Begin Again" is a romantic musical, also starring Kiera Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, Hailee Steinfield. Adam Levine portrays the role of Kiera Knightley's lover Dave.
Meanwhile, fans are eager to see him debut his new blonde look on the next episode of "The Voice" Season 6, featuring week 3 of Live Shows. They can look forward to know more about his extreme makeover when Adam Levine's fellow coaches talk to him about it on Monday, May 5, 2014 episode.
Here's what some of Adam Levine fans said about his makeover:
@adamlevine is this a jokeeee
— She will be loved (@C0de_Rusher) May 3, 2014
@adamlevine omgg Adam go black againnn — Fatima Oseida (@fatimaoseida) May 3, 2014
Why oh why did Adam Levine go blonde ..? No no no no
— Julia Pontarelli (@JuliaPontarelli) May 3, 2014
@adamlevine is this a jokeeee — She will be loved (@C0de_Rusher) May 3, 2014
How is it possible that @adamlevine looks both scary & hot with his new blonde 'do? Can't decide if I want to kiss him or run from him.
— Mandy Hale (@MissMandyHale) May 4, 2014
adam levine is blonde never thought youd hear that did ya — gal (@valentimbits) May 3, 2014
For more news and information on "The Voice" Season 6 Cast, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air