Bid for Elizabeth Raines’ Virginity Goes Up to $800,000; Winner Should Not Expect Love from Her, Only Sex
By Vittorio Hernandez | May 6, 2014 9:22 AM EST
From $500,000, the highest bid so far received by American female medical student who is auctioning her virginity has reached $800,000, according to Danielle's blog.
The future doctor, who uses the alias Elizabeth Raine, has set a deadline on Wednesday, May 7, as the last day for men to put in a bid, hoping to top the $400,000 offer that a Brazilian woman got in exchange for her virginity.
Raine told The Mirror, "That sounds like a very good value to me, I think more than a couple of bids of around $100,000 and I'm comfortable with that.
The 28-year-old said she would provide result of a medical exam and polygraph test as proof of her virginity, but promised "to get down and dirty in a 12-hour date with the highest bidder." She claims she has not ever seen a naked man, had sex or was seen nude by a male.
Read also: Australia 2014/Articles/May 2014/May 3-5/Female American Future Doctor Offers Virginity to Highest Bidder Plans to Have First Sex in Australia.docx" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Female American Future Doctor Offers Virginity to Highest Bidder; Plans to Have First Sex in Australia
Since selling one's purity or sex is illegal in many parts of the U.S., Raine hired an agent in Sydney, Australia, to help her with the business side of the auction and where she will have her first sex encounter.
She added, "There will be a contract when the time comes around and I will have some limitations but I don't want it to be really strict and coordinated and artificial."
Raine also said she is open to having sex with the highest bidder several times within the 12-hour date, but hinted she might place some limit on the number.
Explaining why she allowed her real photos to be published despite using an alias but which could result in her being kicked out of medical school, Raine said, "I actually didn't like the anonymity. People mistake it for shame."
She said she remains a virgin because of her busy life and being picky with men who were not high on her priority list. Raine stressed that the winner gets to go to bed with her only, but "Love is not a part of this arrangement. It is only of a sexual and financial nature."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery