'The Tomorrow People' Season Finale Spoilers: Series Ending? Teasers from Robbie Amell; Prediction on The CW Cancellation [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 6, 2014 3:12 AM EST
"The Tomorrow People" Season 1, Episode 22 is the show's season finale airing May 5 on The CW. The question among many fans now is, Will there be a 'Tomorrow' Season 2? Robbie Amell dishes his thoughts on the future of the series.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers and speculations on The Tomorrow People season finale (S1E22). Read at your own risk.
Stephen Jameson (Robbie Amell) spends a year of working for the enemy to eventually bring his dad Roger Price (Jeffrey Pierce) back. In The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale, the sneak preview seems to suggest that Roger died in The Founder's Machine.
Stephen then goes into revenge mode, even as the "normal" people on Earth have only two hours to live. Meanwhile, Astrid (Madeleine Mantock) and John (Luke Mitchell) are making the most of the time they have left. John losing his powers means Cara (Peyton List) could see him die.
However, Jedikiah Price (Mark Pellegrino) has made himself a superhuman. Does he get to save the regular Homo sapiens somehow? The Tomorrow Season 1 finale is expected to be action-packed. Fans of the series are hoping the finale would be strong enough in ratings to convince the execs at The CW to renew the show for a second season.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Robbie Amell hinted at a very angry Stephen in The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale. He said friends "don't get a pass." Stephen is mad at The Founder (Simon Merrells), but he is probably madder at Russell Kwon (Aaron Yoo) for his betrayal.
The younger cousin of Stephen Amell is open to all things possible with regards to a renewal by The CW. Still, Robbie told EW that if The Tomorrow People gets a Season 2, it will be very different from the show's freshman year. TVGuide, meanwhile, has categorized the series under "Looking Not So Good" when it comes to renewal possibilities.
"I feel like we've really found our footing in the second half of the season, especially episodes 16 to 22. I think those were our best episodes," Amell said. [See Robbie's Season 1 finale teaser photo on Instagram: Click Here.]
WATCH: The Tomorrow People Season 1 Finale Sneak Peek | The CW Promo Video on YouTube
The Tomorrow People Season 1 aired Wednesdays before it was moved to Mondays on The CW. The season finale is titled, "Son of Man."
More TV Series Guide and Spoiler Features
'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers, Ep 21 Recap: EP Teases 'Insane' Finale, Watch Ep 22 Trailer, Welcome Back, Malcolm Merlyn! [VIDEO]
'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion in Big 'Bracken' Episode; Finale Airs May 12, Season 7 Happening? [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)