'The Tomorrow People' Season Finale Spoilers: Series Ending? Teasers from Robbie Amell; Prediction on The CW Cancellation [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 6, 2014 3:12 AM EST
"The Tomorrow People" Season 1, Episode 22 is the show's season finale airing May 5 on The CW. The question among many fans now is, Will there be a 'Tomorrow' Season 2? Robbie Amell dishes his thoughts on the future of the series.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers and speculations on The Tomorrow People season finale (S1E22). Read at your own risk.
Stephen Jameson (Robbie Amell) spends a year of working for the enemy to eventually bring his dad Roger Price (Jeffrey Pierce) back. In The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale, the sneak preview seems to suggest that Roger died in The Founder's Machine.
Stephen then goes into revenge mode, even as the "normal" people on Earth have only two hours to live. Meanwhile, Astrid (Madeleine Mantock) and John (Luke Mitchell) are making the most of the time they have left. John losing his powers means Cara (Peyton List) could see him die.
However, Jedikiah Price (Mark Pellegrino) has made himself a superhuman. Does he get to save the regular Homo sapiens somehow? The Tomorrow Season 1 finale is expected to be action-packed. Fans of the series are hoping the finale would be strong enough in ratings to convince the execs at The CW to renew the show for a second season.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Robbie Amell hinted at a very angry Stephen in The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale. He said friends "don't get a pass." Stephen is mad at The Founder (Simon Merrells), but he is probably madder at Russell Kwon (Aaron Yoo) for his betrayal.
The younger cousin of Stephen Amell is open to all things possible with regards to a renewal by The CW. Still, Robbie told EW that if The Tomorrow People gets a Season 2, it will be very different from the show's freshman year. TVGuide, meanwhile, has categorized the series under "Looking Not So Good" when it comes to renewal possibilities.
"I feel like we've really found our footing in the second half of the season, especially episodes 16 to 22. I think those were our best episodes," Amell said. [See Robbie's Season 1 finale teaser photo on Instagram: Click Here.]
WATCH: The Tomorrow People Season 1 Finale Sneak Peek | The CW Promo Video on YouTube
The Tomorrow People Season 1 aired Wednesdays before it was moved to Mondays on The CW. The season finale is titled, "Son of Man."
More TV Series Guide and Spoiler Features
'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers, Ep 21 Recap: EP Teases 'Insane' Finale, Watch Ep 22 Trailer, Welcome Back, Malcolm Merlyn! [VIDEO]
'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion in Big 'Bracken' Episode; Finale Airs May 12, Season 7 Happening? [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate