'The Tomorrow People' Season Finale Spoilers: Series Ending? Teasers from Robbie Amell; Prediction on The CW Cancellation [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 6, 2014 3:12 AM EST
"The Tomorrow People" Season 1, Episode 22 is the show's season finale airing May 5 on The CW. The question among many fans now is, Will there be a 'Tomorrow' Season 2? Robbie Amell dishes his thoughts on the future of the series.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers and speculations on The Tomorrow People season finale (S1E22). Read at your own risk.
Stephen Jameson (Robbie Amell) spends a year of working for the enemy to eventually bring his dad Roger Price (Jeffrey Pierce) back. In The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale, the sneak preview seems to suggest that Roger died in The Founder's Machine.
Stephen then goes into revenge mode, even as the "normal" people on Earth have only two hours to live. Meanwhile, Astrid (Madeleine Mantock) and John (Luke Mitchell) are making the most of the time they have left. John losing his powers means Cara (Peyton List) could see him die.
However, Jedikiah Price (Mark Pellegrino) has made himself a superhuman. Does he get to save the regular Homo sapiens somehow? The Tomorrow Season 1 finale is expected to be action-packed. Fans of the series are hoping the finale would be strong enough in ratings to convince the execs at The CW to renew the show for a second season.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Robbie Amell hinted at a very angry Stephen in The Tomorrow People Season 1 finale. He said friends "don't get a pass." Stephen is mad at The Founder (Simon Merrells), but he is probably madder at Russell Kwon (Aaron Yoo) for his betrayal.
The younger cousin of Stephen Amell is open to all things possible with regards to a renewal by The CW. Still, Robbie told EW that if The Tomorrow People gets a Season 2, it will be very different from the show's freshman year. TVGuide, meanwhile, has categorized the series under "Looking Not So Good" when it comes to renewal possibilities.
"I feel like we've really found our footing in the second half of the season, especially episodes 16 to 22. I think those were our best episodes," Amell said. [See Robbie's Season 1 finale teaser photo on Instagram: Click Here.]
WATCH: The Tomorrow People Season 1 Finale Sneak Peek | The CW Promo Video on YouTube
The Tomorrow People Season 1 aired Wednesdays before it was moved to Mondays on The CW. The season finale is titled, "Son of Man."
More TV Series Guide and Spoiler Features
'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers, Ep 21 Recap: EP Teases 'Insane' Finale, Watch Ep 22 Trailer, Welcome Back, Malcolm Merlyn! [VIDEO]
'Castle' Season 6 Spoilers: Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion in Big 'Bracken' Episode; Finale Airs May 12, Season 7 Happening? [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal