Courtney Love’s Dad Hank Harrison Believes She Was Involved In Kurt Cobain’s Death
By Anne Lu | May 5, 2014 11:58 PM EST
Courtney Love’s father Hank Harrison says his daughter is involved in husband Kurt Cobain’s death. The one-time Grateful Dead manager believes that Love was “no doubt capable” of killing the Nirvana singer, who died from self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 8, 1994.
Harrison, who is estranged from his daughter for decades, thinks that Love was somehow involved in Cobain’s death.
“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison told RadarOnline.com. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”
Love’s father is releasing a book titled “Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain,” in which he wrote the Hole singer’s bone-chilling admission when she was younger.
“She always said she was going to kill herself a rock star,” Harrison recalled, adding that he “trembled uncontrollably” when he heard that.
Love and Cobain’s state of marriage was questioned recently after the Seattle Police Department revealed that Cobain had a handwritten note hidden in his wallet the day he died.
The note calls Love a “bi*** with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring.”
The sentiment of the newly released letter differs from his suicide note, in which he called Love a “goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy.”
“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison insisted.
“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’ They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”
Harrison isn’t the only family estranged from Love. Frances Bean Cobain, Love’s daughter with Cobain, doesn’t always have a harmonious relationship with her mother.
In 2009, she asked a court to appoint her paternal grandmother and her father’s sister to be her temporary co-guardians. She also had a judge issue a temporary restraining order against Love to prohibit her mum from having any contact with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3