Courtney Love’s Dad Hank Harrison Believes She Was Involved In Kurt Cobain’s Death
By Anne Lu | May 5, 2014 11:58 PM EST
Courtney Love’s father Hank Harrison says his daughter is involved in husband Kurt Cobain’s death. The one-time Grateful Dead manager believes that Love was “no doubt capable” of killing the Nirvana singer, who died from self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 8, 1994.
Harrison, who is estranged from his daughter for decades, thinks that Love was somehow involved in Cobain’s death.
“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison told RadarOnline.com. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”
Love’s father is releasing a book titled “Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain,” in which he wrote the Hole singer’s bone-chilling admission when she was younger.
“She always said she was going to kill herself a rock star,” Harrison recalled, adding that he “trembled uncontrollably” when he heard that.
Love and Cobain’s state of marriage was questioned recently after the Seattle Police Department revealed that Cobain had a handwritten note hidden in his wallet the day he died.
The note calls Love a “bi*** with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring.”
The sentiment of the newly released letter differs from his suicide note, in which he called Love a “goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy.”
“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison insisted.
“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’ They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”
Harrison isn’t the only family estranged from Love. Frances Bean Cobain, Love’s daughter with Cobain, doesn’t always have a harmonious relationship with her mother.
In 2009, she asked a court to appoint her paternal grandmother and her father’s sister to be her temporary co-guardians. She also had a judge issue a temporary restraining order against Love to prohibit her mum from having any contact with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists