Courtney Love’s Dad Hank Harrison Believes She Was Involved In Kurt Cobain’s Death
By Anne Lu | May 5, 2014 11:58 PM EST
Courtney Love’s father Hank Harrison says his daughter is involved in husband Kurt Cobain’s death. The one-time Grateful Dead manager believes that Love was “no doubt capable” of killing the Nirvana singer, who died from self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 8, 1994.
Harrison, who is estranged from his daughter for decades, thinks that Love was somehow involved in Cobain’s death.
“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison told RadarOnline.com. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”
Love’s father is releasing a book titled “Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain,” in which he wrote the Hole singer’s bone-chilling admission when she was younger.
“She always said she was going to kill herself a rock star,” Harrison recalled, adding that he “trembled uncontrollably” when he heard that.
Love and Cobain’s state of marriage was questioned recently after the Seattle Police Department revealed that Cobain had a handwritten note hidden in his wallet the day he died.
The note calls Love a “bi*** with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring.”
The sentiment of the newly released letter differs from his suicide note, in which he called Love a “goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy.”
“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison insisted.
“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’ They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”
Harrison isn’t the only family estranged from Love. Frances Bean Cobain, Love’s daughter with Cobain, doesn’t always have a harmonious relationship with her mother.
In 2009, she asked a court to appoint her paternal grandmother and her father’s sister to be her temporary co-guardians. She also had a judge issue a temporary restraining order against Love to prohibit her mum from having any contact with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’