Courtney Love’s Dad Hank Harrison Believes She Was Involved In Kurt Cobain’s Death
By Anne Lu | May 5, 2014 11:58 PM EST
Courtney Love’s father Hank Harrison says his daughter is involved in husband Kurt Cobain’s death. The one-time Grateful Dead manager believes that Love was “no doubt capable” of killing the Nirvana singer, who died from self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 8, 1994.
Harrison, who is estranged from his daughter for decades, thinks that Love was somehow involved in Cobain’s death.
“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison told RadarOnline.com. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”
Love’s father is releasing a book titled “Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain,” in which he wrote the Hole singer’s bone-chilling admission when she was younger.
“She always said she was going to kill herself a rock star,” Harrison recalled, adding that he “trembled uncontrollably” when he heard that.
Love and Cobain’s state of marriage was questioned recently after the Seattle Police Department revealed that Cobain had a handwritten note hidden in his wallet the day he died.
The note calls Love a “bi*** with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring.”
The sentiment of the newly released letter differs from his suicide note, in which he called Love a “goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy.”
“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison insisted.
“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’ They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”
Harrison isn’t the only family estranged from Love. Frances Bean Cobain, Love’s daughter with Cobain, doesn’t always have a harmonious relationship with her mother.
In 2009, she asked a court to appoint her paternal grandmother and her father’s sister to be her temporary co-guardians. She also had a judge issue a temporary restraining order against Love to prohibit her mum from having any contact with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown