Courtney Love’s Dad Hank Harrison Believes She Was Involved In Kurt Cobain’s Death
By Anne Lu | May 5, 2014 11:58 PM EST
Courtney Love’s father Hank Harrison says his daughter is involved in husband Kurt Cobain’s death. The one-time Grateful Dead manager believes that Love was “no doubt capable” of killing the Nirvana singer, who died from self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 8, 1994.
Harrison, who is estranged from his daughter for decades, thinks that Love was somehow involved in Cobain’s death.
“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison told RadarOnline.com. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”
Love’s father is releasing a book titled “Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain,” in which he wrote the Hole singer’s bone-chilling admission when she was younger.
“She always said she was going to kill herself a rock star,” Harrison recalled, adding that he “trembled uncontrollably” when he heard that.
Love and Cobain’s state of marriage was questioned recently after the Seattle Police Department revealed that Cobain had a handwritten note hidden in his wallet the day he died.
The note calls Love a “bi*** with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring.”
The sentiment of the newly released letter differs from his suicide note, in which he called Love a “goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy.”
“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison insisted.
“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’ They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”
Harrison isn’t the only family estranged from Love. Frances Bean Cobain, Love’s daughter with Cobain, doesn’t always have a harmonious relationship with her mother.
In 2009, she asked a court to appoint her paternal grandmother and her father’s sister to be her temporary co-guardians. She also had a judge issue a temporary restraining order against Love to prohibit her mum from having any contact with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage