Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues to make £50million Blockbuster Move for Juventus Playmaker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 5, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Chelsea are brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba in the upcoming transfer window, claims Italian sports news agency SportMediaSet.
Chelsea are reported to be brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba
The French international, who took a leap of faith in 2012 when he was still a reserve at Old Trafford, is a key figure in Turin in the current campaign, a creative force in the middle of the park, finding the right guys 15 times that led to goals, while also having a knack for finding the back of the net with 9 put-aways.
His stocks has since risen and is now at an all-time high, while remaining a favourite to suit up for Didier Deschamps squad that will play in the World Cup finals in Brazil.
Pogba, 21, is tied with the Old Lady until 2016 and it is understood that the club hierarchy believes that this summer is the best time to make huge profit out of the wonder kid.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market