Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues to make £50million Blockbuster Move for Juventus Playmaker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 5, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Chelsea are brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba in the upcoming transfer window, claims Italian sports news agency SportMediaSet.
Chelsea are reported to be brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba
The French international, who took a leap of faith in 2012 when he was still a reserve at Old Trafford, is a key figure in Turin in the current campaign, a creative force in the middle of the park, finding the right guys 15 times that led to goals, while also having a knack for finding the back of the net with 9 put-aways.
His stocks has since risen and is now at an all-time high, while remaining a favourite to suit up for Didier Deschamps squad that will play in the World Cup finals in Brazil.
Pogba, 21, is tied with the Old Lady until 2016 and it is understood that the club hierarchy believes that this summer is the best time to make huge profit out of the wonder kid.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage