Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues to make £50million Blockbuster Move for Juventus Playmaker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 5, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Chelsea are brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba in the upcoming transfer window, claims Italian sports news agency SportMediaSet.
Chelsea are reported to be brewing up a £50million move involving Juventus playmaker Paul Pogba
The French international, who took a leap of faith in 2012 when he was still a reserve at Old Trafford, is a key figure in Turin in the current campaign, a creative force in the middle of the park, finding the right guys 15 times that led to goals, while also having a knack for finding the back of the net with 9 put-aways.
His stocks has since risen and is now at an all-time high, while remaining a favourite to suit up for Didier Deschamps squad that will play in the World Cup finals in Brazil.
Pogba, 21, is tied with the Old Lady until 2016 and it is understood that the club hierarchy believes that this summer is the best time to make huge profit out of the wonder kid.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Signs Using Odom’s Surname; Source Reveals Khloe Still ‘Proud’ Of Being Called Mrs. Odom