Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Killer Features: 2K Display, 64-Bit CPU, 20.7MP Cam, and Android 4.5
By Kristin Dian Mariano | May 5, 2014 10:40 PM EST
A new leak of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 features showed that the device will pack killer specs
Android Origin cited Japanese blog CMNO.com as saying that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will not sport a larger screen display than the current Galaxy Note 3. Instead, the upcoming phablet will boast a 2K display or 2560×1440 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 packed a 5.7 inches panel with Full HD 1080p resolution.
Aside from a high-res screen, the Galaxy Note 4 will also sport a 20.7MP rear camera, which is a big jump from the current 13MP camera of the Note 3. The blog also said that that Samsung's smartphone-tablet hybrid will come with a 64-bit processor paired with a 4GB of RAM. Moreover, a Note 4 variant with 128GB of internal storage will be on its way. The handset will string along a 3600 to 3800mAh battery.
Lastly, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will run with the Android 4.5 right out of the box, which is expected to be announced at the Google I/O Conference in June. If Samsung's previous devices will be basis of the device's future specs and features, features like the fingerprint scanner or the heart rate monitor as well as the IP67 certification.
Meanwhile, Gadget Insider claimed that the handset will pack a YOUM flexible OLED display tech. According to reports, the sides of the Galaxy Note 4 will be bent in such a way that users can view important notifications such as incoming calls and text messages, new emails, on those sides. Moreover, Samsung's phablet was rumoured to sport a display with either 2K or 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was also rumoured to pack the new 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset. While there is also the possibility that another variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be powered by the octa-core Exynos processor from Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date remains a mystery but Trusted Reviews has reported that the phablet will be unveiled at the IFA tech event set on Sept. 4 to 20. The IFA trade show has been the launching platform of Samsung Galaxy Note series for the last two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet