WWE Extreme Rules Full Match & Results: Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, Evolution vs. The Shield, John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt & More - Replay & Play-by-Play
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 5, 2014 10:31 PM EST
Tables, ladders, chairs and lots of pain is the name of the game in this year's edition of Extreme Rules. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan's title defense against the monster Kane serves as the main event of the match, but the other matches in store for Sunday's PPV event at East Rutherford are certainly worth watching for.
For the first time in his career, Bryan will defend his title on a PPV event against his former tag-team partner and current director of operation Kane.
As ordered by Stephanie McMahon, Kane decided to wear his mask back and unleash the tormented soul that lurks within his soul. The 7-foot, 323-pound monster has been an onslaught as of late, and on Sunday, he's expected to be even more hellish against Bryan in what could be a very brutal affair in the squared circle.
The feud between John Cena and Bray Wyatt continued to get out of their hands, and the steel cage would be a perfect venue to settle their differences once and for all.
Extreme Rules will also feature a Triple Threat match between Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger and Cesaro, while Big E Langston will slug it out with Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. In the distaff side, WWE Divas champion Paige will defend her crown against Tamina Snuka.
Perhaps the most interesting bout in the PPV event, The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) will lock horns with the Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) in a Six-Man Tag Team showdown.
Batista, who ended his long absence in the WWE at Royal Rumble, will likely make his final PPV appearance as he will spend the next few months to promote his upcoming movie Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
Of course, the tables, ladders and chairs match between midgets El Torito and Hornswoggle would be a perfect opener in what could be a very exciting night for WWE fanatics.
WWE Extreme Rules Full Match & Results
El Torito (with Diego and Fernando) Def. Hornswoggle (with Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre) - WeelC Match
Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) def. Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) and Rob Van Dam - Triple Threat Match
Alexander Rusev (with Lana) defeated R-Truth and Xavier Woods by submission - 2 on 1 handicap match
Bad News Barrett defeated Big E (champion) - Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) defeated Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) - Six-man tag team match
Bray Wyatt (with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) defeated John Cena by escaping the cage - Steel Cage match
Paige (champion) defeated Tamina Snuka by submission - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
Daniel Bryan (champion) defeated Kane - Extreme Rules match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Viewers can watch full replay of the Extreme Rules 2014 on Wrestling Network. Live updates & Play-by-Play will be available on WWE Official Twitter account & DDT Fan Sided, while cards and results can be followed here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase