Thalaivar Rajinikanth Joins Twitter; Tweets his First Message
By sangeetha seshagiri | May 5, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Here is some super exciting news for Thalaivar fans.
Superstar Rajinikanth has joined the micro blogging site Twitter. The actor has partnered with Fluence, a celebrity digital network that will manage his presence on the social media platform.
The actor also tweeted his first message on his official verified twitter handle.
Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey http://t.co/79ea6MrDe3— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 5, 2014
The actor expressed his happiness in joining the site. In a press statement from Fluence, Rajinikanth said, "I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle, I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social networking platform for a while to connect with, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately, I never got around it till now, by partnering the Fluence I'm confident that I'm with the best team and best guide who will help me to connect with the audience."
The actor is also interested in catching up with the Rajini one liners on twitter. "I decided to join with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and trends that happen across the globe and I'm told this is where all the best Rajini one liners are," he said.
His twitter account has got more than 20,000 followers at the time of reporting this story and is likely to surge.
Ashish Joshi, VP Digital & Business Head - Fluence said in a statement, "We are thrilled to partner with the enigmatic Rajinikanth. The digital landscape is exploding and when you work with Thalaivar the possibilities are endless. Twitter is the first step in building and growing his online presence and getting all the fans out there to directly engage with the phenomenon that is Rajinikanth. We will work closely with him to broaden the horizons of the digital landscape to create interesting and entertaining consumer facing properties that will engage the fans in a way that only Rajini sir can."
Fluence is the company that also manages the digital life of many celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related