Thalaivar Rajinikanth Joins Twitter; Tweets his First Message
By sangeetha seshagiri | May 5, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Here is some super exciting news for Thalaivar fans.
Superstar Rajinikanth has joined the micro blogging site Twitter. The actor has partnered with Fluence, a celebrity digital network that will manage his presence on the social media platform.
The actor also tweeted his first message on his official verified twitter handle.
Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey http://t.co/79ea6MrDe3— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 5, 2014
The actor expressed his happiness in joining the site. In a press statement from Fluence, Rajinikanth said, "I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle, I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social networking platform for a while to connect with, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately, I never got around it till now, by partnering the Fluence I'm confident that I'm with the best team and best guide who will help me to connect with the audience."
The actor is also interested in catching up with the Rajini one liners on twitter. "I decided to join with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and trends that happen across the globe and I'm told this is where all the best Rajini one liners are," he said.
His twitter account has got more than 20,000 followers at the time of reporting this story and is likely to surge.
Ashish Joshi, VP Digital & Business Head - Fluence said in a statement, "We are thrilled to partner with the enigmatic Rajinikanth. The digital landscape is exploding and when you work with Thalaivar the possibilities are endless. Twitter is the first step in building and growing his online presence and getting all the fans out there to directly engage with the phenomenon that is Rajinikanth. We will work closely with him to broaden the horizons of the digital landscape to create interesting and entertaining consumer facing properties that will engage the fans in a way that only Rajini sir can."
Fluence is the company that also manages the digital life of many celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date