Thalaivar Rajinikanth Joins Twitter; Tweets his First Message
By sangeetha seshagiri | May 5, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Here is some super exciting news for Thalaivar fans.
Superstar Rajinikanth has joined the micro blogging site Twitter. The actor has partnered with Fluence, a celebrity digital network that will manage his presence on the social media platform.
The actor also tweeted his first message on his official verified twitter handle.
Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey http://t.co/79ea6MrDe3— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 5, 2014
The actor expressed his happiness in joining the site. In a press statement from Fluence, Rajinikanth said, "I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle, I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social networking platform for a while to connect with, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately, I never got around it till now, by partnering the Fluence I'm confident that I'm with the best team and best guide who will help me to connect with the audience."
The actor is also interested in catching up with the Rajini one liners on twitter. "I decided to join with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and trends that happen across the globe and I'm told this is where all the best Rajini one liners are," he said.
His twitter account has got more than 20,000 followers at the time of reporting this story and is likely to surge.
Ashish Joshi, VP Digital & Business Head - Fluence said in a statement, "We are thrilled to partner with the enigmatic Rajinikanth. The digital landscape is exploding and when you work with Thalaivar the possibilities are endless. Twitter is the first step in building and growing his online presence and getting all the fans out there to directly engage with the phenomenon that is Rajinikanth. We will work closely with him to broaden the horizons of the digital landscape to create interesting and entertaining consumer facing properties that will engage the fans in a way that only Rajini sir can."
Fluence is the company that also manages the digital life of many celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report