Mila Kunis Exposes Baby Bump in Casual Crop Top & Maxi Skirt: Diet, Fashion & Pre-Natal Yoga Explained
By Sonalee singh | May 5, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Mila Kunis has taken her Baby Bump fashion to a new level. Ashton Kutcher's fiancé was spotted exposing her baby bump in a crop top and a long skirt. Kunis, 30, was glowing as she stepped out in L.A. on Sunday. It is interesting to note that Kunis is keeping her pregnancy outfits very casual yet classy. She has been mostly spotted in T-shits, track pants and maxi skirts since the time she has conceived. Fans thinks that Kunis' pregnancy fashion is more relatable, as compared to many other fashion divas in Hollywood.
Just before Kunis stepped out with her exposed belly, iSteve actor, Kutcher was seen grabbing an ice-cream bucket from Baskin Robins. An eyewitness further revealed to Daily Mail that Kutcher was also seen taking a stop at Coffee Bean from where he bought two iced coffees.
Reports also suggest that a big bunch of blue balloons was delivered to Kunis' homes, though it is not clear why.
Moreover, Kunis is taking her pregnancy diet and prenatal yoga quite seriously. As per reports her pre-natal yoga classes include pregnancy-safe yoga poses, dance and meditation, which helps the mother connect with their child. She was also once spotted coming out of a grocery store with lot of green veggies.
Kunis has been often spotted coming out of Blazing Saddles. She apparently takes spinning classes at the fitness studio. According to E! Online Blzing Studio offers a "no-impact aerobic exercise program that takes place on a specially designed stationary bicycle."
"Our Spinning classes combine coaching, strength and stamina-building, energizing music, cardio-vascular health and a monster calorie burn," states Blzing Studio's site.
Let us know what you think about Mila Kunis's' pregnancy diet, pre-natal yoga and fashion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Vaccine Not Coming Soon Enough; Australia and New Zealand Prepare for Possible Outbreak
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Ebola Outbreak: Some Tips and Precautions to Keep It At Bay
- Most Parents See 'Nothing Wrong' with Overweight or Obese Children
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date