Suzuki Let’s Official Brochures Surface Online; Launch on 6 May
By greeshma m | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
Suzuki's first 110cc segment scooter Let's will mark its entry into the domestic market on 6 May (Tuesday) in Chennai.
The company had commenced the booking for Let's scooter earlier last month and it will join the Suzuki's pavilion in India on Tuesday, according to IndiansAuto Blog. The website also carried the scanned brochure of the Suzuki's soon-to-be-launched Let's.
The scooter which was unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 packs an 112.8cc single cylinder air-cooled engine under the hood, which gives a power of 8.7 hp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 9.0 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
Let's is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 63 kmpl and will be offered in five colour variants in the country - Pearl Mira red, Metallic Triton blue, Pearl Mirage white, Sparkle black and Metallic Sonic silver. It features telescopic fork suspension at the front, monoshock suspension at the rear and 90/90x10 tubeless tyres.
Previous reports suggested that the Suzuki's latest scooter would carry a price tag of 47,000. Measuring 1810 mm in length, 660 mm in width and 1120 mm in height, the new Let's will take on the likes of Honda Activa-i, Hero Pleasure, Yamaha Ray and TVS Jupiter in the sub-continent market. It has a wheelbase of 1250mm and weighs just 98kg. The Let's is available for booking in the country with advance payment of 1,000.
Currently Suzuki's Access 125 and Swish 125 scooters are sold in India. Apart from Let's, Suzuki's Gixxer is also expected to debut in the country by July. Gixxer, which made its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo, packs a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine under the hood.
Image credit: suzukimotorcycle India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight