Suzuki Let’s Official Brochures Surface Online; Launch on 6 May
By greeshma m | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
Suzuki's first 110cc segment scooter Let's will mark its entry into the domestic market on 6 May (Tuesday) in Chennai.
The company had commenced the booking for Let's scooter earlier last month and it will join the Suzuki's pavilion in India on Tuesday, according to IndiansAuto Blog. The website also carried the scanned brochure of the Suzuki's soon-to-be-launched Let's.
The scooter which was unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 packs an 112.8cc single cylinder air-cooled engine under the hood, which gives a power of 8.7 hp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 9.0 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
Let's is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 63 kmpl and will be offered in five colour variants in the country - Pearl Mira red, Metallic Triton blue, Pearl Mirage white, Sparkle black and Metallic Sonic silver. It features telescopic fork suspension at the front, monoshock suspension at the rear and 90/90x10 tubeless tyres.
Previous reports suggested that the Suzuki's latest scooter would carry a price tag of 47,000. Measuring 1810 mm in length, 660 mm in width and 1120 mm in height, the new Let's will take on the likes of Honda Activa-i, Hero Pleasure, Yamaha Ray and TVS Jupiter in the sub-continent market. It has a wheelbase of 1250mm and weighs just 98kg. The Let's is available for booking in the country with advance payment of 1,000.
Currently Suzuki's Access 125 and Swish 125 scooters are sold in India. Apart from Let's, Suzuki's Gixxer is also expected to debut in the country by July. Gixxer, which made its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo, packs a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine under the hood.
Image credit: suzukimotorcycle India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions