Suzuki Let’s Official Brochures Surface Online; Launch on 6 May
By greeshma m | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
Suzuki's first 110cc segment scooter Let's will mark its entry into the domestic market on 6 May (Tuesday) in Chennai.
The company had commenced the booking for Let's scooter earlier last month and it will join the Suzuki's pavilion in India on Tuesday, according to IndiansAuto Blog. The website also carried the scanned brochure of the Suzuki's soon-to-be-launched Let's.
The scooter which was unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 packs an 112.8cc single cylinder air-cooled engine under the hood, which gives a power of 8.7 hp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 9.0 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
Let's is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 63 kmpl and will be offered in five colour variants in the country - Pearl Mira red, Metallic Triton blue, Pearl Mirage white, Sparkle black and Metallic Sonic silver. It features telescopic fork suspension at the front, monoshock suspension at the rear and 90/90x10 tubeless tyres.
Previous reports suggested that the Suzuki's latest scooter would carry a price tag of 47,000. Measuring 1810 mm in length, 660 mm in width and 1120 mm in height, the new Let's will take on the likes of Honda Activa-i, Hero Pleasure, Yamaha Ray and TVS Jupiter in the sub-continent market. It has a wheelbase of 1250mm and weighs just 98kg. The Let's is available for booking in the country with advance payment of 1,000.
Currently Suzuki's Access 125 and Swish 125 scooters are sold in India. Apart from Let's, Suzuki's Gixxer is also expected to debut in the country by July. Gixxer, which made its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo, packs a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine under the hood.
Image credit: suzukimotorcycle India
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Apple Inc. Stock Surge Observed as Hedge Funds 'Feasted' Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6