Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding Truth: Is the Couple Really Married or Not?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly tied the knot with rapper Kanye West in a secret ceremony in Los Angeles and will now have a gala star-studded ceremony later in France. The couple is already receiving numerous congratulatory messages on various social media platforms. However, People magazine has come up with not so pleasing news. The magazine claims that Kim Kardashain is still a bride-to-be and there has been no wedding.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
People magazine claims to get the information from one unnamed source close to the family who has denied all the wedding reports between the couple. The fact that there has been no formal statement from the publicity hungry Kardashians also makes it clear that there might not be any marriage between the two.
"There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist told New York Daily News.
However, Aceshowbiz.com is quoting a source close to the couple who has revealed that the "Kimye" reunion has taken place legally in California.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now," says source the to the Web site.
The Kardashians are keeping their best to keep their wedding date under wraps from the media limelight. They instead want their wedding to be a private affair which will be caught on the camera just like Kim's previous two weddings. The couple wants to telecast their wedding later exclusively on their family reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and earn money through it.
There were reports in the media last week that Kim and Kanye are going to have a total of three weddings - one legal wedding in the United States, one registered wedding in France before the finally tie the knot in a gala ceremony in Paris, France on a speculated date of May 23. So could all the rumored reports of wedding be true? Do you think that Kim and Kanye are already a married couple now or it is just a false report?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China