Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding Truth: Is the Couple Really Married or Not?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly tied the knot with rapper Kanye West in a secret ceremony in Los Angeles and will now have a gala star-studded ceremony later in France. The couple is already receiving numerous congratulatory messages on various social media platforms. However, People magazine has come up with not so pleasing news. The magazine claims that Kim Kardashain is still a bride-to-be and there has been no wedding.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
People magazine claims to get the information from one unnamed source close to the family who has denied all the wedding reports between the couple. The fact that there has been no formal statement from the publicity hungry Kardashians also makes it clear that there might not be any marriage between the two.
"There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist told New York Daily News.
However, Aceshowbiz.com is quoting a source close to the couple who has revealed that the "Kimye" reunion has taken place legally in California.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now," says source the to the Web site.
The Kardashians are keeping their best to keep their wedding date under wraps from the media limelight. They instead want their wedding to be a private affair which will be caught on the camera just like Kim's previous two weddings. The couple wants to telecast their wedding later exclusively on their family reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and earn money through it.
There were reports in the media last week that Kim and Kanye are going to have a total of three weddings - one legal wedding in the United States, one registered wedding in France before the finally tie the knot in a gala ceremony in Paris, France on a speculated date of May 23. So could all the rumored reports of wedding be true? Do you think that Kim and Kanye are already a married couple now or it is just a false report?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS