Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding Truth: Is the Couple Really Married or Not?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly tied the knot with rapper Kanye West in a secret ceremony in Los Angeles and will now have a gala star-studded ceremony later in France. The couple is already receiving numerous congratulatory messages on various social media platforms. However, People magazine has come up with not so pleasing news. The magazine claims that Kim Kardashain is still a bride-to-be and there has been no wedding.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
People magazine claims to get the information from one unnamed source close to the family who has denied all the wedding reports between the couple. The fact that there has been no formal statement from the publicity hungry Kardashians also makes it clear that there might not be any marriage between the two.
"There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist told New York Daily News.
However, Aceshowbiz.com is quoting a source close to the couple who has revealed that the "Kimye" reunion has taken place legally in California.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now," says source the to the Web site.
The Kardashians are keeping their best to keep their wedding date under wraps from the media limelight. They instead want their wedding to be a private affair which will be caught on the camera just like Kim's previous two weddings. The couple wants to telecast their wedding later exclusively on their family reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and earn money through it.
There were reports in the media last week that Kim and Kanye are going to have a total of three weddings - one legal wedding in the United States, one registered wedding in France before the finally tie the knot in a gala ceremony in Paris, France on a speculated date of May 23. So could all the rumored reports of wedding be true? Do you think that Kim and Kanye are already a married couple now or it is just a false report?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar