Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding Truth: Is the Couple Really Married or Not?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:53 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly tied the knot with rapper Kanye West in a secret ceremony in Los Angeles and will now have a gala star-studded ceremony later in France. The couple is already receiving numerous congratulatory messages on various social media platforms. However, People magazine has come up with not so pleasing news. The magazine claims that Kim Kardashain is still a bride-to-be and there has been no wedding.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
People magazine claims to get the information from one unnamed source close to the family who has denied all the wedding reports between the couple. The fact that there has been no formal statement from the publicity hungry Kardashians also makes it clear that there might not be any marriage between the two.
"There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist told New York Daily News.
However, Aceshowbiz.com is quoting a source close to the couple who has revealed that the "Kimye" reunion has taken place legally in California.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now," says source the to the Web site.
The Kardashians are keeping their best to keep their wedding date under wraps from the media limelight. They instead want their wedding to be a private affair which will be caught on the camera just like Kim's previous two weddings. The couple wants to telecast their wedding later exclusively on their family reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and earn money through it.
There were reports in the media last week that Kim and Kanye are going to have a total of three weddings - one legal wedding in the United States, one registered wedding in France before the finally tie the knot in a gala ceremony in Paris, France on a speculated date of May 23. So could all the rumored reports of wedding be true? Do you think that Kim and Kanye are already a married couple now or it is just a false report?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists