Beyonce Knowles Pregnant with Second Baby: Reason Why Jay Z is Co-Touring with Her?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:51 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are expecting their second child. The 32-year-old reportedly came to know about her pregnancy and is happy about it. The couple has been trying to conceive since February 2014, OK! Magazine reports. The rumors of Queen Bey's pregnancy started doing rounds when she denied having her regular drink of vodka and chose to sip cucumber water instead. The "Drunk in Love" singer was also seen popping in organic folic acid tablets - a prenatal vitamin that pregnant mothers have during this stage.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
"Her friends are convinced she's already pregnant. The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again," a source close to the power couple told OK! Magazine. The 32-year-old had her first child, Blue Ivy, in January 2012 and it does make sense for the couple to go for a second baby.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have also announced their 20-staduim U.S. tour beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Is Beyonce's pregnancy the reason why her husband Jay Z is accompanying her on the road? Being together on the show means Beyonce would have lesser work load on her and Jay Z can take the stage most of the time. The couple is also expected to perform together in New York City on July 4.
It will not be the first time that Jay Z will be joining Beyonce on her tour as he has made special appearances on her "Mrs. Carter" world tour too. Beyonce too joined Jay Z on his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour, which concluded in January. So the couple is not totally unfamiliar with their territories.
If Beyonce's pregnancy rumors are true, she will still be in her third trimester when their "On The Run" tour ends. Do you think Bey and Jay Z planned the tour keeping in mind her pregnancy? Or is it just a coincidence that the two are performing together and the tour ends before the birth of their baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown