Beyonce Knowles Pregnant with Second Baby: Reason Why Jay Z is Co-Touring with Her?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:51 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are expecting their second child. The 32-year-old reportedly came to know about her pregnancy and is happy about it. The couple has been trying to conceive since February 2014, OK! Magazine reports. The rumors of Queen Bey's pregnancy started doing rounds when she denied having her regular drink of vodka and chose to sip cucumber water instead. The "Drunk in Love" singer was also seen popping in organic folic acid tablets - a prenatal vitamin that pregnant mothers have during this stage.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
"Her friends are convinced she's already pregnant. The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again," a source close to the power couple told OK! Magazine. The 32-year-old had her first child, Blue Ivy, in January 2012 and it does make sense for the couple to go for a second baby.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have also announced their 20-staduim U.S. tour beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Is Beyonce's pregnancy the reason why her husband Jay Z is accompanying her on the road? Being together on the show means Beyonce would have lesser work load on her and Jay Z can take the stage most of the time. The couple is also expected to perform together in New York City on July 4.
It will not be the first time that Jay Z will be joining Beyonce on her tour as he has made special appearances on her "Mrs. Carter" world tour too. Beyonce too joined Jay Z on his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour, which concluded in January. So the couple is not totally unfamiliar with their territories.
If Beyonce's pregnancy rumors are true, she will still be in her third trimester when their "On The Run" tour ends. Do you think Bey and Jay Z planned the tour keeping in mind her pregnancy? Or is it just a coincidence that the two are performing together and the tour ends before the birth of their baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff