Beyonce Knowles Pregnant with Second Baby: Reason Why Jay Z is Co-Touring with Her?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:51 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are expecting their second child. The 32-year-old reportedly came to know about her pregnancy and is happy about it. The couple has been trying to conceive since February 2014, OK! Magazine reports. The rumors of Queen Bey's pregnancy started doing rounds when she denied having her regular drink of vodka and chose to sip cucumber water instead. The "Drunk in Love" singer was also seen popping in organic folic acid tablets - a prenatal vitamin that pregnant mothers have during this stage.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
"Her friends are convinced she's already pregnant. The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again," a source close to the power couple told OK! Magazine. The 32-year-old had her first child, Blue Ivy, in January 2012 and it does make sense for the couple to go for a second baby.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have also announced their 20-staduim U.S. tour beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Is Beyonce's pregnancy the reason why her husband Jay Z is accompanying her on the road? Being together on the show means Beyonce would have lesser work load on her and Jay Z can take the stage most of the time. The couple is also expected to perform together in New York City on July 4.
It will not be the first time that Jay Z will be joining Beyonce on her tour as he has made special appearances on her "Mrs. Carter" world tour too. Beyonce too joined Jay Z on his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour, which concluded in January. So the couple is not totally unfamiliar with their territories.
If Beyonce's pregnancy rumors are true, she will still be in her third trimester when their "On The Run" tour ends. Do you think Bey and Jay Z planned the tour keeping in mind her pregnancy? Or is it just a coincidence that the two are performing together and the tour ends before the birth of their baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’