Beyonce Knowles Pregnant with Second Baby: Reason Why Jay Z is Co-Touring with Her?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:51 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are expecting their second child. The 32-year-old reportedly came to know about her pregnancy and is happy about it. The couple has been trying to conceive since February 2014, OK! Magazine reports. The rumors of Queen Bey's pregnancy started doing rounds when she denied having her regular drink of vodka and chose to sip cucumber water instead. The "Drunk in Love" singer was also seen popping in organic folic acid tablets - a prenatal vitamin that pregnant mothers have during this stage.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
"Her friends are convinced she's already pregnant. The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again," a source close to the power couple told OK! Magazine. The 32-year-old had her first child, Blue Ivy, in January 2012 and it does make sense for the couple to go for a second baby.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have also announced their 20-staduim U.S. tour beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Is Beyonce's pregnancy the reason why her husband Jay Z is accompanying her on the road? Being together on the show means Beyonce would have lesser work load on her and Jay Z can take the stage most of the time. The couple is also expected to perform together in New York City on July 4.
It will not be the first time that Jay Z will be joining Beyonce on her tour as he has made special appearances on her "Mrs. Carter" world tour too. Beyonce too joined Jay Z on his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour, which concluded in January. So the couple is not totally unfamiliar with their territories.
If Beyonce's pregnancy rumors are true, she will still be in her third trimester when their "On The Run" tour ends. Do you think Bey and Jay Z planned the tour keeping in mind her pregnancy? Or is it just a coincidence that the two are performing together and the tour ends before the birth of their baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft