Beyonce Knowles Pregnant with Second Baby: Reason Why Jay Z is Co-Touring with Her?
By nidhi tewari | May 5, 2014 7:51 PM EST
There is strong speculation in the media that Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z are expecting their second child. The 32-year-old reportedly came to know about her pregnancy and is happy about it. The couple has been trying to conceive since February 2014, OK! Magazine reports. The rumors of Queen Bey's pregnancy started doing rounds when she denied having her regular drink of vodka and chose to sip cucumber water instead. The "Drunk in Love" singer was also seen popping in organic folic acid tablets - a prenatal vitamin that pregnant mothers have during this stage.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
"Her friends are convinced she's already pregnant. The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again," a source close to the power couple told OK! Magazine. The 32-year-old had her first child, Blue Ivy, in January 2012 and it does make sense for the couple to go for a second baby.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have also announced their 20-staduim U.S. tour beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Is Beyonce's pregnancy the reason why her husband Jay Z is accompanying her on the road? Being together on the show means Beyonce would have lesser work load on her and Jay Z can take the stage most of the time. The couple is also expected to perform together in New York City on July 4.
It will not be the first time that Jay Z will be joining Beyonce on her tour as he has made special appearances on her "Mrs. Carter" world tour too. Beyonce too joined Jay Z on his "Magna Carta...Holy Grail" tour, which concluded in January. So the couple is not totally unfamiliar with their territories.
If Beyonce's pregnancy rumors are true, she will still be in her third trimester when their "On The Run" tour ends. Do you think Bey and Jay Z planned the tour keeping in mind her pregnancy? Or is it just a coincidence that the two are performing together and the tour ends before the birth of their baby?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border