Prince Harry’s Former Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Pregnant With his Child?
By Keerthi Mohan | May 5, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Just a few days after Prince Harry and longtime girlfriend Cressida Bonas called it quits, reports of them having a pregnancy scare earlier last month has started doing the rounds, hinting that a royal wedding would have been imminent if a baby was on its way.
Prince Harry and Prince William
Harry reportedly panicked when he was informed that Bonas had missed her period and the couple then sought advice from Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton.
“Harry went into total shock, visualizing horrific headlines and the Queen’s wrath,” a source told National Enquirer, reported Showbiz Spy.
“Not quite knowing what to do, he and Cressida divulged their secret to William and Kate – that she’d missed one period cycle, which was very unusual for her.
“When Kate urged her to do a home pregnancy test, she said she was afraid to face the results – but Kate emphasized the urgency, telling Cressida that if she were indeed pregnant, wedding plans would have to start immediately!”
But the pregnancy test came out negative and a few days later the couple decided to split amicably.
Although the exact reason for the split is yet unknown, rumors swirling around suggest that Bonas felt her ambitions were being quashed by her high profile relationship. Another report indicates that they split up due to issues with money.
Bonas was expected to accompany Harry to the U.S. for his friend Guy Pelly’s wedding on Saturday. But Bonas did not want to shell out £650 air fare if their relationship wasn’t going anywhere, and she confronted Harry about the issue, The Telegraph reported.
This resulted in a huge blow up, which caused the split, the report said.
“Harry wanted to party and Cressida didn’t see the point in going all the way to America to watch him fall out of a nightclub,” a source close to the couple said, according to Mail Online.
“The argument was about Miami but it escalated into something much bigger. They were actually very happy until then, even though there have been ups and downs.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June