Prince Harry’s Former Girlfriend Cressida Bonas Pregnant With his Child?
By Keerthi Mohan | May 5, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Just a few days after Prince Harry and longtime girlfriend Cressida Bonas called it quits, reports of them having a pregnancy scare earlier last month has started doing the rounds, hinting that a royal wedding would have been imminent if a baby was on its way.
Prince Harry and Prince William
Harry reportedly panicked when he was informed that Bonas had missed her period and the couple then sought advice from Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton.
“Harry went into total shock, visualizing horrific headlines and the Queen’s wrath,” a source told National Enquirer, reported Showbiz Spy.
“Not quite knowing what to do, he and Cressida divulged their secret to William and Kate – that she’d missed one period cycle, which was very unusual for her.
“When Kate urged her to do a home pregnancy test, she said she was afraid to face the results – but Kate emphasized the urgency, telling Cressida that if she were indeed pregnant, wedding plans would have to start immediately!”
But the pregnancy test came out negative and a few days later the couple decided to split amicably.
Although the exact reason for the split is yet unknown, rumors swirling around suggest that Bonas felt her ambitions were being quashed by her high profile relationship. Another report indicates that they split up due to issues with money.
Bonas was expected to accompany Harry to the U.S. for his friend Guy Pelly’s wedding on Saturday. But Bonas did not want to shell out £650 air fare if their relationship wasn’t going anywhere, and she confronted Harry about the issue, The Telegraph reported.
This resulted in a huge blow up, which caused the split, the report said.
“Harry wanted to party and Cressida didn’t see the point in going all the way to America to watch him fall out of a nightclub,” a source close to the couple said, according to Mail Online.
“The argument was about Miami but it escalated into something much bigger. They were actually very happy until then, even though there have been ups and downs.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes