Watch IPL 2014 Match 25: Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | May 5, 2014 7:13 PM EST
The Rajasthan Royals will look to continue their winning streak when they host the struggling Kolkata Knight Riders in their IPL 2014 game in Ahmedabad on Monday afternoon.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the highlights HERE
The match is scheduled for an 8 pm IST (3.30 pm BST, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six (English) and Sony Max (Hindi) in India. The game can also be watched via live streaming online HERE or HERE. Viewers around the world can live stream the T20 action HERE or HERE. Watch the game in the US through Willow TV or via the live streaming option HERE, while Canada viewers can watch the games on Sportsnet or HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East can watch the action on OSN with the live streaming option HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same via Sky NZ or HERE or via the above rest of the world options. Viewers in the UK can catch the match on ITV, while Pakistan viewers can do the same on Geo Super, with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh audience able to watch the game on TV on Masaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
RR have won their last three games to storm to third in the table, just a couple of points behind Kings XI Punjab and Chennai Super Kings.
Come Monday, however, the Royals will be just as unaware of the playing conditions at their home ground for this season as the Knight Riders.
The Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur has been RR's fortress for the past several years, but with issues surrounding the Rajasthan Cricket Association and BCCI, the Royals' home games have been scheduled at the Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad for IPL 7.
Rajasthan will do well to turn this stadium into a fortress as well, and a win over KKR, who have lost four of their first six matches this season, will be a good start.
RR will be up against a side desperate for a win, though, with the Knight Riders stumbling in their last three games, with one of them being against their opponents on Monday, when the Royals pulled off that stunning victory in the Super Over in Abu Dhabi.
KKR's batting has just not stood up to the test in IPL 2014, and the batting resurgence has to start with their veterans Gautam Gambhir and Jacques Kallis, who after a brilliant first game has failed to make an impact with the bat.
"I'd have to say that our batting has been our problem and the lack of runs has been a concern for us," KKR coach Trevor Bayliss said. "Our bowling has been pretty good, although I thought in the last game our bowling was a bit short of the mark as well. But overall, we could do with a few more runs, that's for sure."
KKR are not scheduled to play at the Eden Gardens, their own fortress, for a while yet, with their next two games, after the one against RR, also away from home, and Bayliss and the rest of the team will be aware of the need to pick up some wins before heading into more familiar confines.
"We play four of our last five matches at the Eden Gardens," Bayliss added. "It would have been nice to get there early and play in the comfort of the home ground. But that's just the luck of the draw and we've got to take that on the chin.
"We have played some good cricket this year and got beaten and we have played some bad cricket and got beaten. All we can do is to have more of the good cricket in the coming matches. If we can string some good victories in a row, we still have a fair chance of going further in the tournament."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge