Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Winger 'Ready' to Head for Barcelona
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 5, 2014 6:37 PM EST
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard is reported to be "ready" to leave Stamford Bridge and head for FC Barcelona this summer.
The Belgian international revealed his desire to move to the Catalan club to a close friend following a clash between him and Blues manager Jose Mourinho after they were booted out of the Champions League semi-finals by Atletico Madrid, according to Spanish news agency Mundo Deportivo.
“If you want me, I am ready.” - Chelsea's Eden Hazard on possible Barcelona move.
The 23-year-old questioned the Portuguese mentor's tactics, which heavily relied on counterattacks and failed to maximise the squad's potential by initiating attacks, while the latter accused Hazard of a lack of commitment and work-rate on the defensive end.
"If you want me, I am ready," the former Lille man was suggested to have told a trusted acquaintance in the Nou Camp.
The PFA Young Player of the Year 2013/14 winner is having a tremendous season at west London, tallying 17 goals and 10 assists in all competitions, attracting top clubs like Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped