Chris Brown May Propose To Karrueche Tran After Jail, Tran Not Sure What to Feel About Being His Wife
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Karrueche Tran's efforts to stay by her boyfriend, Chris Brown are paying off. Naturally, she did not stuck by him for any reason than because she loves him to hell and back, but because of her care and support, Chris Brown thinks she's the perfect wife material and might propose to her after he comes out of jail. However, as much as Karrueche Tran loves Chris Brown and proves so, Hollywood Life reports that Karrueche is unsure what to feel when Chris does propose.
Tran has been on Brown's side right from the start of his legal troubles and Brown is certainly very appreciative of this. As such, Chris thinks Karrueche will be the perfect wife for him. He calls her wifey all the time because aside from his mother, Tran is the only person who stood by him even on these trying circumstances. A lesser girlfriend, especially to a man like Chris, would have left him already.
"I don't know if that's him being lonely in jail but that's what he tells her. He calls her his wifey and tells her all the time that she's perfect wife material," Hollywood Life's source says." He knows Kae is incredibly loyal and has literally put her life on hold to hold him down in jail. She's taken care of just about everything in his house," the source added.
Moreover, "He basically told her that when he gets out things are going to be way different between them and that he's going to return all the favors she's given him with a surprise of a lifetime," Hollywood Life reports.
They'll be married soon enough if Chris Brown follows through with his line of thinking, unless of course Tran rejects his proposal. The thing is, Tran is not too sure what to feel about a proposal after Chris gets out of jail, even though there is no doubt on her actual feelings for Chris. Still, she would probably say yes. "Karrueche isn't sure. She's doesn't know but she was very happy when he called her 'wifey.' She loves Chris to hell and back - if he did propose to her, she would say yes," the magazine further added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6