Chris Brown May Propose To Karrueche Tran After Jail, Tran Not Sure What to Feel About Being His Wife
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Karrueche Tran's efforts to stay by her boyfriend, Chris Brown are paying off. Naturally, she did not stuck by him for any reason than because she loves him to hell and back, but because of her care and support, Chris Brown thinks she's the perfect wife material and might propose to her after he comes out of jail. However, as much as Karrueche Tran loves Chris Brown and proves so, Hollywood Life reports that Karrueche is unsure what to feel when Chris does propose.
Tran has been on Brown's side right from the start of his legal troubles and Brown is certainly very appreciative of this. As such, Chris thinks Karrueche will be the perfect wife for him. He calls her wifey all the time because aside from his mother, Tran is the only person who stood by him even on these trying circumstances. A lesser girlfriend, especially to a man like Chris, would have left him already.
"I don't know if that's him being lonely in jail but that's what he tells her. He calls her his wifey and tells her all the time that she's perfect wife material," Hollywood Life's source says." He knows Kae is incredibly loyal and has literally put her life on hold to hold him down in jail. She's taken care of just about everything in his house," the source added.
Moreover, "He basically told her that when he gets out things are going to be way different between them and that he's going to return all the favors she's given him with a surprise of a lifetime," Hollywood Life reports.
They'll be married soon enough if Chris Brown follows through with his line of thinking, unless of course Tran rejects his proposal. The thing is, Tran is not too sure what to feel about a proposal after Chris gets out of jail, even though there is no doubt on her actual feelings for Chris. Still, she would probably say yes. "Karrueche isn't sure. She's doesn't know but she was very happy when he called her 'wifey.' She loves Chris to hell and back - if he did propose to her, she would say yes," the magazine further added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2