Chris Brown May Propose To Karrueche Tran After Jail, Tran Not Sure What to Feel About Being His Wife
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Karrueche Tran's efforts to stay by her boyfriend, Chris Brown are paying off. Naturally, she did not stuck by him for any reason than because she loves him to hell and back, but because of her care and support, Chris Brown thinks she's the perfect wife material and might propose to her after he comes out of jail. However, as much as Karrueche Tran loves Chris Brown and proves so, Hollywood Life reports that Karrueche is unsure what to feel when Chris does propose.
Tran has been on Brown's side right from the start of his legal troubles and Brown is certainly very appreciative of this. As such, Chris thinks Karrueche will be the perfect wife for him. He calls her wifey all the time because aside from his mother, Tran is the only person who stood by him even on these trying circumstances. A lesser girlfriend, especially to a man like Chris, would have left him already.
"I don't know if that's him being lonely in jail but that's what he tells her. He calls her his wifey and tells her all the time that she's perfect wife material," Hollywood Life's source says." He knows Kae is incredibly loyal and has literally put her life on hold to hold him down in jail. She's taken care of just about everything in his house," the source added.
Moreover, "He basically told her that when he gets out things are going to be way different between them and that he's going to return all the favors she's given him with a surprise of a lifetime," Hollywood Life reports.
They'll be married soon enough if Chris Brown follows through with his line of thinking, unless of course Tran rejects his proposal. The thing is, Tran is not too sure what to feel about a proposal after Chris gets out of jail, even though there is no doubt on her actual feelings for Chris. Still, she would probably say yes. "Karrueche isn't sure. She's doesn't know but she was very happy when he called her 'wifey.' She loves Chris to hell and back - if he did propose to her, she would say yes," the magazine further added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air