Chris Brown May Propose To Karrueche Tran After Jail, Tran Not Sure What to Feel About Being His Wife
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Karrueche Tran's efforts to stay by her boyfriend, Chris Brown are paying off. Naturally, she did not stuck by him for any reason than because she loves him to hell and back, but because of her care and support, Chris Brown thinks she's the perfect wife material and might propose to her after he comes out of jail. However, as much as Karrueche Tran loves Chris Brown and proves so, Hollywood Life reports that Karrueche is unsure what to feel when Chris does propose.
Tran has been on Brown's side right from the start of his legal troubles and Brown is certainly very appreciative of this. As such, Chris thinks Karrueche will be the perfect wife for him. He calls her wifey all the time because aside from his mother, Tran is the only person who stood by him even on these trying circumstances. A lesser girlfriend, especially to a man like Chris, would have left him already.
"I don't know if that's him being lonely in jail but that's what he tells her. He calls her his wifey and tells her all the time that she's perfect wife material," Hollywood Life's source says." He knows Kae is incredibly loyal and has literally put her life on hold to hold him down in jail. She's taken care of just about everything in his house," the source added.
Moreover, "He basically told her that when he gets out things are going to be way different between them and that he's going to return all the favors she's given him with a surprise of a lifetime," Hollywood Life reports.
They'll be married soon enough if Chris Brown follows through with his line of thinking, unless of course Tran rejects his proposal. The thing is, Tran is not too sure what to feel about a proposal after Chris gets out of jail, even though there is no doubt on her actual feelings for Chris. Still, she would probably say yes. "Karrueche isn't sure. She's doesn't know but she was very happy when he called her 'wifey.' She loves Chris to hell and back - if he did propose to her, she would say yes," the magazine further added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0