‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode 5 Recap: More Marriages are Coming
By Sachin Trivedi | May 5, 2014 6:20 PM EST
There are more weddings coming in "Game of Thrones" Season 4 and episode 5 saw a very modest wedding between Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa. Daenerys Targaryen has decided to stay and rule and Tyrion's trial has not yet begun.
After the shocking death of Joffrey his brother Tommen Baratheon has been crowned the king. At the ceremony more weddings were planned, Cersei Lannister will have to marry Sir Loras and Margaery Tyrell will have to marry the new king Tommen.
Petyr Baelish or Little Finger has reached The Vale of Arryn and married Lady Lysa the very same night. Lady Lysa was eager to get married and had arranged for everything, she is however suspicious of Petyr's affection towards Sansa and plans the marriage between Sansa and her son Robin. The troubles of Sansa seem to be never ending in "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
Daenerys Targaryen has decided not to march towards Westeros but instead stay in the city of Meereen and learn to rule. The city of Yunkai is preparing to fight her and even the city of Astapor has a new tyrant king. Slavery has once again raised its head in the Free Cities and The Mother of Dragons has decided to crush it.
The character which is quickly gaining popularity is Arya Stark. The character is becoming darker with each passing episode in "Game of Thrones" Season 4. Some fans feel that her quest for revenge is turning into an obsession with death. She has grown more fearless and strong over the years and is still with The Hound making a journey towards The Vale.
Brienne of Tarth is beginning to respect the value of her squire. His loyalty towards Tyrion was admired by not only the other characters in the "Game of Thrones" but also the fans. Fans enjoyed the comic relief the clumsy squire brings when teamed up with the serious Brienne.
The trial of Tyrion is expected in the next episode and his sister Cersei is trying to ensure a guilty verdict. She was seen trying to convince Prince Oberyn Martell of Tyrion's guilt, but the young prince only has revenge on his mind.
Jon Snow led a successful raid on Craster's keep and killed all the traitors. He narrowly missed reuniting with his brother. Bran Stark chose not to reveal himself to Jon Snow and continued his journey. Craster's keep was burned down after the women who lived there requested it. The excitement is expected to pickup in the next episode of "Game of Thrones" Season 4.
More Articles to Read
'Star Wars Journeys' to Promote Episode 7 - Interactive Story Telling App to Focus on Next Generation of Fans [Watch Trailer] [Read]
'Saddest Story Ever' Video Goes Viral - Shows How 'Difficult' Life Can Be [Read]
Top 3 Movies This Weekend - 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2,' 'Belle' and 'Walk of Shame' [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display