'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Star Hugh Jackman Shares Song that Makes Michael Fassbender Dance [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 6:17 PM EST
Michael Fassbender may appear as the primary villain Magneto in the upcoming movie "X-Men: Days of Future Past," leading mutants to dominate the human race, but recently the German-born actor showed his lighter side as he demonstrated some serious dance moves alongside co-actors Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy on "The Graham Norton Show."
Actor Michael Fassbender arrives at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a good-natured chat with Graham Norton in London on Friday, May 2, Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy get off the grave world of fighting to sit on the couch for a couple of minutes and share details that fans are dying to know.
According to a report from People, the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past was a "fun place to be," but not everybody apparently has the knack to party. Hugh Jackman, playing the role of Logan slash Wolverine, revealed that his co-actor Michael Fassbender wasn't easy to lure into the fun.
"He is one of those actors you had to coax out of the trailer," Jackman described Fassbender in the interview. "He'll wait in there for hours and hours - he's very difficult, very ornery on set."
"So there was really only one song [that would get him to come out], and I used to get the sound guy to play it very loud in the studio as he came in, just so he could get his mojo up," the 45-year-old Australian-born actor continued to joke.
So what was the song? It was none other than Robin Thicke's hit song "Blurred Lines," featuring T.I. and Pharell. Watch music video here.
"I don't know what it was in that song or that video that got Michael going but there was something about it," Jackman revealed to Graham Norton in the video posted on YouTube.
The video showed the three X-Men actors standing up from the couch to prep up for the inevitable dance. Fassbender, told by Norton to walk off the stage in what appeared to be a re-enactment of the 37-year-old actor coming out of his trailer, went back on stage as soon as Blurred Lines started playing.
Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy - all in black suits - then started playing along, moving their hips and swaying in tune to the music.
WATCH: Michael Fassbender, Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy Dancing to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines
Source: YouTube/The Graham Norton Show
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports