'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Star Hugh Jackman Shares Song that Makes Michael Fassbender Dance [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 6:17 PM EST
Michael Fassbender may appear as the primary villain Magneto in the upcoming movie "X-Men: Days of Future Past," leading mutants to dominate the human race, but recently the German-born actor showed his lighter side as he demonstrated some serious dance moves alongside co-actors Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy on "The Graham Norton Show."
Actor Michael Fassbender arrives at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a good-natured chat with Graham Norton in London on Friday, May 2, Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy get off the grave world of fighting to sit on the couch for a couple of minutes and share details that fans are dying to know.
According to a report from People, the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past was a "fun place to be," but not everybody apparently has the knack to party. Hugh Jackman, playing the role of Logan slash Wolverine, revealed that his co-actor Michael Fassbender wasn't easy to lure into the fun.
"He is one of those actors you had to coax out of the trailer," Jackman described Fassbender in the interview. "He'll wait in there for hours and hours - he's very difficult, very ornery on set."
"So there was really only one song [that would get him to come out], and I used to get the sound guy to play it very loud in the studio as he came in, just so he could get his mojo up," the 45-year-old Australian-born actor continued to joke.
So what was the song? It was none other than Robin Thicke's hit song "Blurred Lines," featuring T.I. and Pharell. Watch music video here.
"I don't know what it was in that song or that video that got Michael going but there was something about it," Jackman revealed to Graham Norton in the video posted on YouTube.
The video showed the three X-Men actors standing up from the couch to prep up for the inevitable dance. Fassbender, told by Norton to walk off the stage in what appeared to be a re-enactment of the 37-year-old actor coming out of his trailer, went back on stage as soon as Blurred Lines started playing.
Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy - all in black suits - then started playing along, moving their hips and swaying in tune to the music.
WATCH: Michael Fassbender, Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy Dancing to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines
Source: YouTube/The Graham Norton Show
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop