'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Star Hugh Jackman Shares Song that Makes Michael Fassbender Dance [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 6:17 PM EST
Michael Fassbender may appear as the primary villain Magneto in the upcoming movie "X-Men: Days of Future Past," leading mutants to dominate the human race, but recently the German-born actor showed his lighter side as he demonstrated some serious dance moves alongside co-actors Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy on "The Graham Norton Show."
Actor Michael Fassbender arrives at the Golden Globe Awards.
In a good-natured chat with Graham Norton in London on Friday, May 2, Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy get off the grave world of fighting to sit on the couch for a couple of minutes and share details that fans are dying to know.
According to a report from People, the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past was a "fun place to be," but not everybody apparently has the knack to party. Hugh Jackman, playing the role of Logan slash Wolverine, revealed that his co-actor Michael Fassbender wasn't easy to lure into the fun.
"He is one of those actors you had to coax out of the trailer," Jackman described Fassbender in the interview. "He'll wait in there for hours and hours - he's very difficult, very ornery on set."
"So there was really only one song [that would get him to come out], and I used to get the sound guy to play it very loud in the studio as he came in, just so he could get his mojo up," the 45-year-old Australian-born actor continued to joke.
So what was the song? It was none other than Robin Thicke's hit song "Blurred Lines," featuring T.I. and Pharell. Watch music video here.
"I don't know what it was in that song or that video that got Michael going but there was something about it," Jackman revealed to Graham Norton in the video posted on YouTube.
The video showed the three X-Men actors standing up from the couch to prep up for the inevitable dance. Fassbender, told by Norton to walk off the stage in what appeared to be a re-enactment of the 37-year-old actor coming out of his trailer, went back on stage as soon as Blurred Lines started playing.
Fassbender, Jackman and McAvoy - all in black suits - then started playing along, moving their hips and swaying in tune to the music.
WATCH: Michael Fassbender, Hugh Jackman and James McAvoy Dancing to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines
Source: YouTube/The Graham Norton Show
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region