Watch Andrew Garfield-Emma Stone French Kiss On SNL
By Tanya Diente | May 5, 2014 6:06 PM EST
The "Amazing Spiderman" star Andrew Garfield and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone shared to viewers their different kissing techniques on "The Saturday Night Live" when asked to do a "grand final romantic kiss".
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014. REUTERS
1) Cheek-to-cheek french kissing - touch opposite sides of cheek to each other, then wiggle tongue out for the french kiss.
2) Natural kiss- Directly facing each other, open your mouth wide, then touch lips. Forehead and nose should bump each other and no tongue involved.
3) Real Life Kiss like normal people do - laugh out really loud then quickly lick each other's tongue off.
4) Passionate Kiss - taking the word "breathless" literally, chew on each other's lips while sucking on each other's breath.
5) Romantic Kiss - Guy grabs girl and takes her jaw into his mouth.
Andrew Garfield hosted "Saturday Night Live" and Garfield reportedly admitted to be nervous since it was his first time to host SNL. However, girlfriend Emma Stone, who has hosted SNL before, was there to guide him, popping up in front of the camera every now and then.
Viewers learned that the Spiderman actor is not a fan of Beyonce and is forced to run to avoid dancing the "Single Ladies" dance, after speaking poorly of Beyonce, aka the "Queen Bee", when he said that "Drunk In Love" just "doesnt do it" for him.
However, the highlight of the show came when Andrew Garfield slipped into his Spiderman outfit and with Emma Stone, recreated the bridge scene from the "Spiderman 2" movie. The couple stepped up to a bridge with a green background and was told to do a "grand final romantic kiss", in which it has to be really memorable.
The said "grand final romantic kiss" took many tries, five kissing techniques, until lead singer of Coldplay Chris Martin volunteered to show the couple what a romantic kiss should be. Emma Stone approves thinking Martin will be kissing her, however she was taken out of the picture and Chris stepped up to join Andrew Garfield on the bridge. Garfield shakes his head in surprise while Chris puts on a blond wig. Then he dips Garfield and uttered some lines before the kiss.
"Now you listen to me you beautiful Spiderman. With great power comes great responsibility and my responsibility right now is to make sweet sweet love. Now why don't you go ahead and show me that beautiful little tongue. Come to papa."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region