Miley Cyrus Twerk On Instagram, 'Hello London', 'Bangerz' Tour Back
By Tanya Diente | May 5, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Miley Cyrus took a stint at the hospital on April 15, as reported by Gossip Cop, after reportedly suffering an allergic reaction to antibiotics. The star had to postpone the beginning of her European "Bangerz" tour to recuperate. Reports said she was released a week later but still had to be confined to bed to rest before resuming her tour.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
DailyMail reported that Miley rescheduled the final six dates of the U.S. leg of her tour, and the first two dates of the European leg after her doctors advised her not to travel.
However on Sunday, May 4, the pop star seems to be out of her sick days when she posted on her Instagram a video of herself and a friend twerking.
The 21-year old "We Can't Stop Singer" had the video set to Lil John's party track "Turn Down For What", as they let loose and bounce on top of the furniture and then Miley leapt off the couch and flings her hair around in an aggressive head-bang, during the chorus.
Hashtags "#imbackmaf***a", "#turndownforwhatLONDON" and "f***yeahLondon" were written alongside the video.
Scroll down for video
Likewise, on the same day, Miley Cyrus tweeted a selfie with "#imbackmaf*cka written on it.
On May 1 during the "iHeartRadio Music Awards", Miley Cyrus won "Best Lyrics" for her "Wrecking Ball" song. Dad Billy Ray Cyrus accepted the award in behalf of Miley since she was still reportedly sick in bed (see iHeartMusic Highlights).
Miley Cyrus twerking on Instagram
Fans cannot wait since they have been literally crying to watch the singer perform.
Miley Cyrus took to Twitter to express her excitement over the tour.
Caleb Johnson of 'American Idol' apologizes for "retard" comment (Read)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]