‘Happy New Year’ Actor Shah Rukh Khan Injured Again? [PHOTOS]
By Ankita Mehta | May 5, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Shah Rukh Khan has a history of suffering injuries and the recent photos suggest that he hurt himself again.
The actor was recently spotted with a bandage in his left hand during the Indian Premiere League season 7 matches in Abu Dhabi. He was in the city to attend the match between his co-owned team Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals last week.
Later, SRK was snapped at the Mumbai airport with the bandage. While it is not clear how he suffered the injury, it doesn't appear to be a major one.
The actor has been prone to injury and has undergone several surgeries for that.
Earlier this year, he suffered a major injury while shooting for the film "Happy New Year", which also features Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Deepika Padukone. In January, SRK was shooting in Mumbai's five-star hotel when a door crashed on him. [Read the story here]
He was immediately taken to hospital where doctors told him that he a fractured a shoulder and his left knee's patellar is torn.
Following the injury the shooting of the film "Happy New Year" was cancelled by director Farah Khan.
In 2013, while working with Rohit Shetty on their film "Chennai Express" he injured himself and got his shoulder treated in London after completing the schedule.
While shooting for his cameo role in 2007 released film "Dulha Mil Gaya" along with Sushmita Sen, SRK injured his left shoulder. The shoulder injury got aggravated while shooting for "My Name is Khan" in 2009.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]