'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 'Incredible Hulk' Sequel to Follow After The Release of 'Avengers' Sequel?
By Sonalee singh | May 5, 2014 4:37 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will see a follow up of a new Hulk Movie as per the reports. Lou Ferrigano has revealed that the plans for the new Hulk movie are underway. Ferrigano played the original Hulk in " Incredible Hulk" and he will be lending his voice to Hulk in "Avengers: Age of Ultron". Mark Ruffalo plays the role of Hulk and his alter ego Bruce Banner in the film.
Ferrigano said to Minneapolis Comic-Con , "Now because he saved the day they're making another solo Hulk movie after the second Avengers comes out."
Buzz also has it that apart from making an individual movie on Hulk, Marvel studios is also considering a solo movie with Black Widow who is played by Scarlett Johansson.
"If you want to see a Black Widow spin-off movie, then I want to see it. We'll see. We will put the request into Marvel tomorrow, " Johansson said during the UK premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", reported The Mirror.
Meanwhile, there is a lot of buzz surrounding "Avenger: Age of Ultron" . The main villian in the Avengers sequel will be Ultron who in the words of director Joss Whedon is a "genuinely disturbed robot".
Regarding Ultron, Whedon told The Empire magazine,
"I'm having a blast with Ultron. He's not a creature of logic - he's a robot who's genuinely disturbed. We're finding out what makes him menacing and at the same time endearing and funny and strange and unexpected, and everything a robot never is."
There will be some new characters joining "Avengers: Age of Ultron" including, Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver.
"I fiercely dislike the idea of just throwing in more people for the sake of doing that," Whedon revealed the reason behind bringing in new characters to the sequel, adding,"But last time I had all of Earth's Mightiest Heroes versus one British character actor, and I needed more conflict."
The release date of " Avengers: Age of Ultron" is set on April 23, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money