Audi A8 L Facelift Launched in India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 5, 2014 4:15 PM EST
German luxury car maker Audi announced the prices of its latest offering A8 L facelift in India.
Audi A8 L Facelift Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
Audi A8 facelift, the refreshed version of Audi A8 is now available at the company's dealerships across the country. Priced at ₹1.12 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai), Audi A8 L facelift comes with minor tweaks in its interior as well as the exterior.
The most manifest changes given to the new avatar of Audi A8 is the optional Matrix LED headlights, which is first in this segment. Beside this, the new Audi sedan is offered with more than 100 exterior colours, 23 interior colours and 12 wooden inlays.
On the mechanical front, Audi A8 facelift is offered with two diesel engines and a petrol engine. The petrol motor is a 4.0-liter V8 Bi-Turbo TFSI, which can churn out a power of 435 PS and a torque of 580 Nm. Talking of the diesel engines, the car is powered by the 3.0 TDI and the 4.2 TDI. While the 3.0-liter V6 can produce 258 PS of power and 580 Nm of torque, and the latter claims to generate 385 PS of power and 850 Nm of torque. The car will be brought to India as Completely Built-up Unit (CBU).
Audi India currently sells A4, A6, A8 in the passenger car segment (S6 and S4 in the performance versions of these sedans), Q3, Q5 and Q7 in the SUV segment and R8, V8 and R8 Spyder in the sports car category.
Recently, the company opened the company's largest used car showroom in India at Gurgaon. Audi is planning to expand its dealer networks to 40 in India by the end of 2014. Audi opened new showrooms in cities like Mumbai South, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Delhi Central, Karnal and Vadodara last year.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales