Audi A8 L Facelift Launched in India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 5, 2014 4:15 PM EST
German luxury car maker Audi announced the prices of its latest offering A8 L facelift in India.
Audi A8 L Facelift Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
Audi A8 facelift, the refreshed version of Audi A8 is now available at the company's dealerships across the country. Priced at ₹1.12 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai), Audi A8 L facelift comes with minor tweaks in its interior as well as the exterior.
The most manifest changes given to the new avatar of Audi A8 is the optional Matrix LED headlights, which is first in this segment. Beside this, the new Audi sedan is offered with more than 100 exterior colours, 23 interior colours and 12 wooden inlays.
On the mechanical front, Audi A8 facelift is offered with two diesel engines and a petrol engine. The petrol motor is a 4.0-liter V8 Bi-Turbo TFSI, which can churn out a power of 435 PS and a torque of 580 Nm. Talking of the diesel engines, the car is powered by the 3.0 TDI and the 4.2 TDI. While the 3.0-liter V6 can produce 258 PS of power and 580 Nm of torque, and the latter claims to generate 385 PS of power and 850 Nm of torque. The car will be brought to India as Completely Built-up Unit (CBU).
Audi India currently sells A4, A6, A8 in the passenger car segment (S6 and S4 in the performance versions of these sedans), Q3, Q5 and Q7 in the SUV segment and R8, V8 and R8 Spyder in the sports car category.
Recently, the company opened the company's largest used car showroom in India at Gurgaon. Audi is planning to expand its dealer networks to 40 in India by the end of 2014. Audi opened new showrooms in cities like Mumbai South, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Delhi Central, Karnal and Vadodara last year.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet