'Sam and Cat's' Ariana Grande Never Stopped Loving Jai Brooks, Nathan Sykes a Quick Fling
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 4:09 PM EST
"Sam and Cat's" Ariana Grande had broken up with Jai Brooks on August 2013 before dating Nathan Sykes. Due to her actions, Grande received a nasty Twitter rant from Jai calling her a cheater, but she's back with ex-boyfriend Jai and very happy. Interestingly, Ariana never stopped loving Jai, even if she was with Nathan Sykes for nearly four months! This is probably why it was easy for her to just forgive Jai's cheating accusations and go back to being his girlfriend. Does this mean she never loved Nathan Sykes?
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
If Ariana Grande still loved Jai Brooks even when she was with Nathan Sykes, she certainly hid it well. She was always acting sweet around Nathan and saying the nicest things about Nathan that everyone will say she already moved on from Jai. "Arianators" may recall Grande's interview where she gushed about Sykes' "gentleman" date. She even tweeted that she was so happy on September 24, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life however, Ariana never stopped loving Jai at all. The entire time she was dating Nathan, her heart still belonged to Jai. This may sound romantic to the couple's fans, but it could not be such a good news for Nathan. At least, Ariana did not let her relationship with Nathan last for more than four months. Unlike the "Jariana" break up, "Nariana" broke up in a civil manner.
"Nathan was a moment in time during heartbreak," Hollywood Life reports. Ariana and Nathan's stopped seeing each other for four months "because she ultimately still loved Jai," even though Jai publicly accused her of cheating on him with Nathan in Oct. 2013.
According to Wetpaint, Ariana did not mean to lead Nathan on. She did genuinely care about him. In fact, this is what she said after her breakup: "He's so talented. I am so glad to have met him and have a friend like him in my life. He's an amazing person."
However, everyone knows people's first loves are quite hard to get over from and Ariana did not get over it at all.
"Jai was her first everything and that is a very hard thing to break off from, especially for Ariana," Hollywood Life shares.
Ariana and Jai officially became a couple again after being spotted sharing a heartfelt kiss at the IHeartRadio event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS