‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 6 Spoilers: The Laws of God and Men, Will Tyrion Confess His Part of Joffrey’s Death? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5 "First of His Names" is another great episode in HBO's epic fantasy series, and episode 6 will surely get more fans hooked as the plot thickens in the quest to sit Seven Kingdom's Iron Throne. GOT season 4 "The Laws of God and Men" features Tyrion Lannister, played by Peter Dinklage, as he faces his father after he was imprisoned for the death of Joffrey.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
HBO's official Synopsis reads: "Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) are going to set sail with a new strategy. Dany is going to meet with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) will face down his father in the throne room. The episode was written by Bryan Cogman, and it was directed by Alik Sakharov."
"Game of Thrones" season 4 never failed to provide continuous shockers and twists that fans of the show, aside from those who read the book, are completely in the dark for the next move of the show's central characters. In "The Laws of God and Men," the queen of dragons continuous to learn from her mistakes that being a ruler is more than conquering and freeing slaves.
Although the title and synopsis are not too revealing compared to the previous ones, episode 6 promises to shed some light as Tywin Lannister is starting to worry about Dany's power now that she has more army and three dragons to back her up. Now considered as a major threat to the throne, Tywin is preparing for her arrival as he waits for Tommen to wed Margaery to strengthen their alliance with the Tyrell's.
Meanwhile, Tyrion is going in the throne room for his own trial and this scene marks the beginning of another twist where Tyrion will end his tyranny. Now that the vicious king is dead, Stannis and trusted onion knight Davos is brewing a new strategy that could change the whole game.
The Game Of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6"The Laws of God and Men" airs on HBO on May 11th, 2014.
Click here for the preview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop