‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 6 Spoilers: The Laws of God and Men, Will Tyrion Confess His Part of Joffrey’s Death? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5 "First of His Names" is another great episode in HBO's epic fantasy series, and episode 6 will surely get more fans hooked as the plot thickens in the quest to sit Seven Kingdom's Iron Throne. GOT season 4 "The Laws of God and Men" features Tyrion Lannister, played by Peter Dinklage, as he faces his father after he was imprisoned for the death of Joffrey.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
HBO's official Synopsis reads: "Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) are going to set sail with a new strategy. Dany is going to meet with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) will face down his father in the throne room. The episode was written by Bryan Cogman, and it was directed by Alik Sakharov."
"Game of Thrones" season 4 never failed to provide continuous shockers and twists that fans of the show, aside from those who read the book, are completely in the dark for the next move of the show's central characters. In "The Laws of God and Men," the queen of dragons continuous to learn from her mistakes that being a ruler is more than conquering and freeing slaves.
Although the title and synopsis are not too revealing compared to the previous ones, episode 6 promises to shed some light as Tywin Lannister is starting to worry about Dany's power now that she has more army and three dragons to back her up. Now considered as a major threat to the throne, Tywin is preparing for her arrival as he waits for Tommen to wed Margaery to strengthen their alliance with the Tyrell's.
Meanwhile, Tyrion is going in the throne room for his own trial and this scene marks the beginning of another twist where Tyrion will end his tyranny. Now that the vicious king is dead, Stannis and trusted onion knight Davos is brewing a new strategy that could change the whole game.
The Game Of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6"The Laws of God and Men" airs on HBO on May 11th, 2014.
Click here for the preview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones