‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 6 Spoilers: The Laws of God and Men, Will Tyrion Confess His Part of Joffrey’s Death? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5 "First of His Names" is another great episode in HBO's epic fantasy series, and episode 6 will surely get more fans hooked as the plot thickens in the quest to sit Seven Kingdom's Iron Throne. GOT season 4 "The Laws of God and Men" features Tyrion Lannister, played by Peter Dinklage, as he faces his father after he was imprisoned for the death of Joffrey.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
HBO's official Synopsis reads: "Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) are going to set sail with a new strategy. Dany is going to meet with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) will face down his father in the throne room. The episode was written by Bryan Cogman, and it was directed by Alik Sakharov."
"Game of Thrones" season 4 never failed to provide continuous shockers and twists that fans of the show, aside from those who read the book, are completely in the dark for the next move of the show's central characters. In "The Laws of God and Men," the queen of dragons continuous to learn from her mistakes that being a ruler is more than conquering and freeing slaves.
Although the title and synopsis are not too revealing compared to the previous ones, episode 6 promises to shed some light as Tywin Lannister is starting to worry about Dany's power now that she has more army and three dragons to back her up. Now considered as a major threat to the throne, Tywin is preparing for her arrival as he waits for Tommen to wed Margaery to strengthen their alliance with the Tyrell's.
Meanwhile, Tyrion is going in the throne room for his own trial and this scene marks the beginning of another twist where Tyrion will end his tyranny. Now that the vicious king is dead, Stannis and trusted onion knight Davos is brewing a new strategy that could change the whole game.
The Game Of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6"The Laws of God and Men" airs on HBO on May 11th, 2014.
Click here for the preview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon