‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 6 Spoilers: The Laws of God and Men, Will Tyrion Confess His Part of Joffrey’s Death? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" Season 4, Episode 5 "First of His Names" is another great episode in HBO's epic fantasy series, and episode 6 will surely get more fans hooked as the plot thickens in the quest to sit Seven Kingdom's Iron Throne. GOT season 4 "The Laws of God and Men" features Tyrion Lannister, played by Peter Dinklage, as he faces his father after he was imprisoned for the death of Joffrey.
Peter Dinklage, winner of the award for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series, mini-series or motion picture made for television, for "Game of Thrones," poses backstage at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif, Jan 15, 2012.
HBO's official Synopsis reads: "Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) are going to set sail with a new strategy. Dany is going to meet with supplicants. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) will face down his father in the throne room. The episode was written by Bryan Cogman, and it was directed by Alik Sakharov."
"Game of Thrones" season 4 never failed to provide continuous shockers and twists that fans of the show, aside from those who read the book, are completely in the dark for the next move of the show's central characters. In "The Laws of God and Men," the queen of dragons continuous to learn from her mistakes that being a ruler is more than conquering and freeing slaves.
Although the title and synopsis are not too revealing compared to the previous ones, episode 6 promises to shed some light as Tywin Lannister is starting to worry about Dany's power now that she has more army and three dragons to back her up. Now considered as a major threat to the throne, Tywin is preparing for her arrival as he waits for Tommen to wed Margaery to strengthen their alliance with the Tyrell's.
Meanwhile, Tyrion is going in the throne room for his own trial and this scene marks the beginning of another twist where Tyrion will end his tyranny. Now that the vicious king is dead, Stannis and trusted onion knight Davos is brewing a new strategy that could change the whole game.
The Game Of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6"The Laws of God and Men" airs on HBO on May 11th, 2014.
Click here for the preview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet