Victoria's Secret Model Adriana Lima Split From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Sadly, all good things come to end-at least for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and her hubby of five years, basketball player Marco Jaric.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the ex-couple said in a joint statement as confirmed by E! News. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all member of our family." The joint statement went further.
The long legged Brazilian born beauty wedded the Serbian basketball player in Jackson Hole, Wy during the day of hearts back in 2009. The good-looking ex couple have two kids together namely Valentina who is 4 and ½ years old and Sienna who is 1 and ½ years old.
It can be remembered that the Brazilian beauty could not stop raving about her husband years ago. in an interview with Entertainment Tonight exactly a year ago, Lima was reported to gush about Jaric nonstop, saying that: "We had so many red roses...I never received that many in my life from anybody. So right there, he got me." Lima said about Jaric.
Meanwhile, the Serbian athlete felt the same way for his gorgeous wife. During an interview with Hello! Canada back in 2010, Jaric was reported to gush also about the stunning Victoria's Secret model.
"We're opposite in some things, but that's good. There's a sparkle in our marriage... We match unbelievably well and we have a great adventure together." Jaric was quoted saying.
When asked about how Jaric was as a husband, Adriana Lima once replied that: "He's been the greatest. I'm so lucky. After the birth, he helped me so much. He would help me feed her, change the diapers-actually, he was better than me at changing her! He's still great. He's always there and he loves Valentina so much. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at her. He's so happy."
Sadly, the once oft-touted romance has come to end after five wonderful years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage