Victoria's Secret Model Adriana Lima Split From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Sadly, all good things come to end-at least for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and her hubby of five years, basketball player Marco Jaric.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the ex-couple said in a joint statement as confirmed by E! News. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all member of our family." The joint statement went further.
The long legged Brazilian born beauty wedded the Serbian basketball player in Jackson Hole, Wy during the day of hearts back in 2009. The good-looking ex couple have two kids together namely Valentina who is 4 and ½ years old and Sienna who is 1 and ½ years old.
It can be remembered that the Brazilian beauty could not stop raving about her husband years ago. in an interview with Entertainment Tonight exactly a year ago, Lima was reported to gush about Jaric nonstop, saying that: "We had so many red roses...I never received that many in my life from anybody. So right there, he got me." Lima said about Jaric.
Meanwhile, the Serbian athlete felt the same way for his gorgeous wife. During an interview with Hello! Canada back in 2010, Jaric was reported to gush also about the stunning Victoria's Secret model.
"We're opposite in some things, but that's good. There's a sparkle in our marriage... We match unbelievably well and we have a great adventure together." Jaric was quoted saying.
When asked about how Jaric was as a husband, Adriana Lima once replied that: "He's been the greatest. I'm so lucky. After the birth, he helped me so much. He would help me feed her, change the diapers-actually, he was better than me at changing her! He's still great. He's always there and he loves Valentina so much. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at her. He's so happy."
Sadly, the once oft-touted romance has come to end after five wonderful years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market