Victoria's Secret Model Adriana Lima Split From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Sadly, all good things come to end-at least for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and her hubby of five years, basketball player Marco Jaric.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the ex-couple said in a joint statement as confirmed by E! News. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all member of our family." The joint statement went further.
The long legged Brazilian born beauty wedded the Serbian basketball player in Jackson Hole, Wy during the day of hearts back in 2009. The good-looking ex couple have two kids together namely Valentina who is 4 and ½ years old and Sienna who is 1 and ½ years old.
It can be remembered that the Brazilian beauty could not stop raving about her husband years ago. in an interview with Entertainment Tonight exactly a year ago, Lima was reported to gush about Jaric nonstop, saying that: "We had so many red roses...I never received that many in my life from anybody. So right there, he got me." Lima said about Jaric.
Meanwhile, the Serbian athlete felt the same way for his gorgeous wife. During an interview with Hello! Canada back in 2010, Jaric was reported to gush also about the stunning Victoria's Secret model.
"We're opposite in some things, but that's good. There's a sparkle in our marriage... We match unbelievably well and we have a great adventure together." Jaric was quoted saying.
When asked about how Jaric was as a husband, Adriana Lima once replied that: "He's been the greatest. I'm so lucky. After the birth, he helped me so much. He would help me feed her, change the diapers-actually, he was better than me at changing her! He's still great. He's always there and he loves Valentina so much. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at her. He's so happy."
Sadly, the once oft-touted romance has come to end after five wonderful years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L