Victoria's Secret Model Adriana Lima Split From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Sadly, all good things come to end-at least for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and her hubby of five years, basketball player Marco Jaric.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the ex-couple said in a joint statement as confirmed by E! News. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all member of our family." The joint statement went further.
The long legged Brazilian born beauty wedded the Serbian basketball player in Jackson Hole, Wy during the day of hearts back in 2009. The good-looking ex couple have two kids together namely Valentina who is 4 and ½ years old and Sienna who is 1 and ½ years old.
It can be remembered that the Brazilian beauty could not stop raving about her husband years ago. in an interview with Entertainment Tonight exactly a year ago, Lima was reported to gush about Jaric nonstop, saying that: "We had so many red roses...I never received that many in my life from anybody. So right there, he got me." Lima said about Jaric.
Meanwhile, the Serbian athlete felt the same way for his gorgeous wife. During an interview with Hello! Canada back in 2010, Jaric was reported to gush also about the stunning Victoria's Secret model.
"We're opposite in some things, but that's good. There's a sparkle in our marriage... We match unbelievably well and we have a great adventure together." Jaric was quoted saying.
When asked about how Jaric was as a husband, Adriana Lima once replied that: "He's been the greatest. I'm so lucky. After the birth, he helped me so much. He would help me feed her, change the diapers-actually, he was better than me at changing her! He's still great. He's always there and he loves Valentina so much. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at her. He's so happy."
Sadly, the once oft-touted romance has come to end after five wonderful years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics Schedule & Results
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6