Victoria's Secret Model Adriana Lima Split From Husband Marko Jaric After 5 Years
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 3:57 PM EST
Sadly, all good things come to end-at least for Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and her hubby of five years, basketball player Marco Jaric.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the ex-couple said in a joint statement as confirmed by E! News. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all member of our family." The joint statement went further.
The long legged Brazilian born beauty wedded the Serbian basketball player in Jackson Hole, Wy during the day of hearts back in 2009. The good-looking ex couple have two kids together namely Valentina who is 4 and ½ years old and Sienna who is 1 and ½ years old.
It can be remembered that the Brazilian beauty could not stop raving about her husband years ago. in an interview with Entertainment Tonight exactly a year ago, Lima was reported to gush about Jaric nonstop, saying that: "We had so many red roses...I never received that many in my life from anybody. So right there, he got me." Lima said about Jaric.
Meanwhile, the Serbian athlete felt the same way for his gorgeous wife. During an interview with Hello! Canada back in 2010, Jaric was reported to gush also about the stunning Victoria's Secret model.
"We're opposite in some things, but that's good. There's a sparkle in our marriage... We match unbelievably well and we have a great adventure together." Jaric was quoted saying.
When asked about how Jaric was as a husband, Adriana Lima once replied that: "He's been the greatest. I'm so lucky. After the birth, he helped me so much. He would help me feed her, change the diapers-actually, he was better than me at changing her! He's still great. He's always there and he loves Valentina so much. I can see it in his eyes every time he looks at her. He's so happy."
Sadly, the once oft-touted romance has come to end after five wonderful years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate