Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts a Day [PHOTOS]
May 5, 2014 3:47 PM EST
Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts A Day [PHOTOS]
After the news broke about the royal breakup, Prince Harry and his girlfriend for two years Cressida Bonas go on their separate ways as they go on their usual routine - Prince Harry heading for Memphis for a Guy Pelly's Wedding and Bonas off to her marketing job. But things seem to get pretty hard for Bonas as she gets a "compassionate leave" from her job to deal with her high profile breakup.
"Cressida, who is currently working for a marketing company in London's Soho, has been given compassionate leave from work, while she gets over the break up. She was photographed earlier this week looking tired and drawn as she made her way to the office, and hasn't been seen since then," reports Vanity Fair's Royal Watch.
The 25-year-old blond couldn't stand the constant intrusion into her private life and its one of the reason behind the royal split. "Cressida can't stand the fact that everywhere she goes, someone takes a picture of her on their smartphone especially when she is feeling down," says a source. "She has been told it's O.K. for her to take some time off work."
Since their split last weekend, the 29-year-old royal is allegedly bombarding his ex-girlfriend with 15 texts a day as he tries to win her back. A few months ago there are some rumours that the two are heading for a royal engagement but things went downhill as they decided to part ways.
"They are still in love, so it may not be final. He is really going to miss her," says a source in an interview with Express. Bonas was recently spotted jetting out from her office in London's Soho in tears and biting her nails the same day that Harry jetted off to America for a pal's wedding.
But fans of the royal couple are still hopeful for the couple to reunite just like Prince William and Kate Middleton when they broke-up in 2007. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge got back together and four years later they decided to get married.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best