Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts a Day [PHOTOS]
May 5, 2014 3:47 PM EST
Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts A Day [PHOTOS]
After the news broke about the royal breakup, Prince Harry and his girlfriend for two years Cressida Bonas go on their separate ways as they go on their usual routine - Prince Harry heading for Memphis for a Guy Pelly's Wedding and Bonas off to her marketing job. But things seem to get pretty hard for Bonas as she gets a "compassionate leave" from her job to deal with her high profile breakup.
"Cressida, who is currently working for a marketing company in London's Soho, has been given compassionate leave from work, while she gets over the break up. She was photographed earlier this week looking tired and drawn as she made her way to the office, and hasn't been seen since then," reports Vanity Fair's Royal Watch.
The 25-year-old blond couldn't stand the constant intrusion into her private life and its one of the reason behind the royal split. "Cressida can't stand the fact that everywhere she goes, someone takes a picture of her on their smartphone especially when she is feeling down," says a source. "She has been told it's O.K. for her to take some time off work."
Since their split last weekend, the 29-year-old royal is allegedly bombarding his ex-girlfriend with 15 texts a day as he tries to win her back. A few months ago there are some rumours that the two are heading for a royal engagement but things went downhill as they decided to part ways.
"They are still in love, so it may not be final. He is really going to miss her," says a source in an interview with Express. Bonas was recently spotted jetting out from her office in London's Soho in tears and biting her nails the same day that Harry jetted off to America for a pal's wedding.
But fans of the royal couple are still hopeful for the couple to reunite just like Prince William and Kate Middleton when they broke-up in 2007. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge got back together and four years later they decided to get married.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS