Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts a Day [PHOTOS]
May 5, 2014 3:47 PM EST
Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas Split: Cress Gets ‘Compassionate Leave,’ Ex-BF Bombarding Her with 15 Texts A Day [PHOTOS]
After the news broke about the royal breakup, Prince Harry and his girlfriend for two years Cressida Bonas go on their separate ways as they go on their usual routine - Prince Harry heading for Memphis for a Guy Pelly's Wedding and Bonas off to her marketing job. But things seem to get pretty hard for Bonas as she gets a "compassionate leave" from her job to deal with her high profile breakup.
"Cressida, who is currently working for a marketing company in London's Soho, has been given compassionate leave from work, while she gets over the break up. She was photographed earlier this week looking tired and drawn as she made her way to the office, and hasn't been seen since then," reports Vanity Fair's Royal Watch.
The 25-year-old blond couldn't stand the constant intrusion into her private life and its one of the reason behind the royal split. "Cressida can't stand the fact that everywhere she goes, someone takes a picture of her on their smartphone especially when she is feeling down," says a source. "She has been told it's O.K. for her to take some time off work."
Since their split last weekend, the 29-year-old royal is allegedly bombarding his ex-girlfriend with 15 texts a day as he tries to win her back. A few months ago there are some rumours that the two are heading for a royal engagement but things went downhill as they decided to part ways.
"They are still in love, so it may not be final. He is really going to miss her," says a source in an interview with Express. Bonas was recently spotted jetting out from her office in London's Soho in tears and biting her nails the same day that Harry jetted off to America for a pal's wedding.
But fans of the royal couple are still hopeful for the couple to reunite just like Prince William and Kate Middleton when they broke-up in 2007. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge got back together and four years later they decided to get married.
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff