Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Admits He Still Loves 'Lost' Co-Star Maggie Grace Dearly, Wants to Work with Ex Again
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 5, 2014 3:01 PM EST
The currently single "Vampire Diaries" star Ian Somerhalder eagerly sat down for an interview with E!News to talk about his dating life. In the "Larry King Now" on Ora TV interview, the 35-year-old heartthrob actor also talked about wanting to work again with ex-girlfriend Maggie Grace whom he still loves dearly.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
'The Originals' Spoilers: The Ultimate Klaus-Marcel Faceoff to Happen in Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO]
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 20 Recap/Spoilers: Meet ‘The Godfather’ Families with Fangs in the Spinoff Series ‘Bloodlines’
Ian Somerhalder and his "Lost" co-star Maggie Grace are no longer together but apparently the TVD actor has not stopped loving her. According to the Entertainmentwise.com report, Larry King offered Twitter questions through a clip on "Larry King Now" that actor Ian Somerhalder answered.
One subject matter asked was whether Ian would want to work again with Maggie Grace and the actor responded that he would love that to happen. "I love her dearly. We're very very close. She is a wildly talented, beautiful human being and we plan on it," the actor shared.
The former "Lost" stars got reunited at the TV series' 10th anniversary reunion during the 2014 PaleyFest held last March 16 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. Their meeting was pleasant and cozy as Ian hugged Maggie and planted a huge kiss on her cheek in front of the event's photographers.
Ian's dating life has been closely scrutinized ever since his romantic relationship with "Vampire Diaries" co-star Nina Dobrev ended in 2013. Some fans are still hoping that Ian and Nina will rekindle their relationship but it looks like the two are more content being friends and co-workers in real life.
Additionally, Ian Somerhalder has hinted in the E!News interview that he wants to keep his distance from fellow Hollywood personalities. "There is no dating. I am solo as solo could get. I can't imagine dating in Hollywood. I'm a serial monogamist, man. Dating in Hollywood's gotta be gnarly," the "Vampire Diaries" actor revealed.
Last April, dating rumours ignited when Ian Somerhalder was spotted with Molly DeWolf Swenson, RYOT News' current COO and former "American Idol" contestant. The WetPaint reports the new girl linked to the TVD star immediately refuted the dating rumours on her Twitter account @mollydewolf by declaring that she has been off the market for two years already.
— Molly DeWolf Swenson (@mollydewolf) April 18, 2014
In the meantime, fans can catch Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore in "The Vampire Diareis" Season 5 that airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon is Not Happy with Luke's Locator Spell for Enzo in Episode 20 'What Lies Beneath' Promo Video, Stefan Wants Damon to Drop It [WATCH] - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Threatens to Quit Show, Teases About Cliffhanger Ending Involving Character Damon Salvatore - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 3 More Major Deaths to Happen, Is Bonnie the Anchor to the Other Side One of Them? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List