‘The Blacklist’ Spoilers: Will Tom Shoot Liz in Season Finale?
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 5, 2014 1:55 PM EST
It is wrap-up time for "The Blacklist" Season 1. This Monday, it is the first part of the two-part season finale, titled "Berlin." The preview of the penultimate episode has cleared the confusion that Berlin is a person and has nothing to do with a place. Tom had inserted himself in Liz's life because that is what Berlin expected him to do and had ordered. The latest buzz is that Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz.
According to TV Guide's Mega Buzz, Tom has orders from Berlin to kill Liz. The spoiler, however, does not reveal whether Tom will do as ordered, or not. In one of the previous episodes, Tom said to Liz that he is the good guy and had no intention to hurt her. Also, Tom's fake brother Craig had alluded to Tom having real feelings for Liz. There is a possibility that the real feelings may stop Tom from pulling the trigger. But, the man is capable of killing, as was shown when he had put an end to Jolene and Cowboy's life.
When asked whether Tom has real feelings for Liz, Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," said to TV Guide, "I think it's something that we are not ignoring. You can't live with somebody for as long as they lived together and have a life together, whether it's pretend or not, and not in some way have some truth to it, some truth to the relationship."
In the finale episodes, the viewers can expect to see Tom's world and it will be revealed who is his handler and what is his purpose and mission. Meanwhile, Red will come to know the real identity of Berlin, the person who has been targeting his assets, interests and infrastructure for some time. TV Guide reports that Berlin is behind some of the major Blacklisters that FBI took down with the help of Red.
"You will see some larger reasoning behind the cases that we want to reveal," Bokenkamp said. "Ultimately we will be delivering some pretty compelling and satisfying answers. Again, those answers may raise more questions, but we're certainly not afraid of the truths behind the mythology of the show."
He also indicated that a character may not survive the finale. "Everyone in our show is going to find themselves in a rather precarious situation by the end of the season. I would hope every episode you're bracing yourself to mourn for somebody you know," Bokenkamp said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales