‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Star Andrew Garfield Talks About a Scene He Doesn’t Want to Think About
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Sharing yet another proof that "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are definitely in love on screen and off screen, Spidey talks about a particular scene he doesn't want to think about, which appears to involve Gwen Stacy.
Actor Andrew Garfield arrives for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere in New York April 24, 2014.
Andrew Garfield, playing the role of Spider-Man a.k.a. Peter Parker, has made it clear during the promotion of the new Spider-Man franchise that the romance between him and real-life girlfriend has been inevitable and has not been there only for show.
"It was like diving into whitewater rapids and having no desire to hang on to the side," Garfield said in an interview with Teen Vogue as reported by Heavy.com." Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away."
Emma Stone, playing the role of Gwen Stacy, who is considered to be Peter Parker's "true love," was just as clear as her boyfriend when it comes to their romance.
". . . meeting Andrew, and working with Andrew . . . it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had," the 25-year-old actress also revealed to Teen Vogue.
However, fans of the couple must have known by now that it wasn't all good times.
[Spoiler Alert! The rest of the article contains major spoilers. Read at your own risk.]
It appears that speculations that Gwen Stacy will die in the new Spider-Man franchise and rumours that Emma Stone will not return in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" have appeared to have hit home and have spoken of the truth.
"It was horrible," Garfield described the particular scene to MTV News. "Absolutely horrid. I don't want to think about it. It's the worst. Your body doesn't know it's not real."
According to Marvel Wikia, the death of Gwen Stacy has "shocked" the fans of the popular Marvel comics. And apparently, Andrew Garfield has been stunned, too.
But however "horrible" the scene may be, the 'quirky' Emma Stone told MTV News that she was "morbidly looking forward to it." And despite the shocking ending that must have fans lurching forward off their seats, various reports claim that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone still remain happily in love off screen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles