‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Star Andrew Garfield Talks About a Scene He Doesn’t Want to Think About
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Sharing yet another proof that "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are definitely in love on screen and off screen, Spidey talks about a particular scene he doesn't want to think about, which appears to involve Gwen Stacy.
Actor Andrew Garfield arrives for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere in New York April 24, 2014.
Andrew Garfield, playing the role of Spider-Man a.k.a. Peter Parker, has made it clear during the promotion of the new Spider-Man franchise that the romance between him and real-life girlfriend has been inevitable and has not been there only for show.
"It was like diving into whitewater rapids and having no desire to hang on to the side," Garfield said in an interview with Teen Vogue as reported by Heavy.com." Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away."
Emma Stone, playing the role of Gwen Stacy, who is considered to be Peter Parker's "true love," was just as clear as her boyfriend when it comes to their romance.
". . . meeting Andrew, and working with Andrew . . . it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had," the 25-year-old actress also revealed to Teen Vogue.
However, fans of the couple must have known by now that it wasn't all good times.
[Spoiler Alert! The rest of the article contains major spoilers. Read at your own risk.]
It appears that speculations that Gwen Stacy will die in the new Spider-Man franchise and rumours that Emma Stone will not return in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" have appeared to have hit home and have spoken of the truth.
"It was horrible," Garfield described the particular scene to MTV News. "Absolutely horrid. I don't want to think about it. It's the worst. Your body doesn't know it's not real."
According to Marvel Wikia, the death of Gwen Stacy has "shocked" the fans of the popular Marvel comics. And apparently, Andrew Garfield has been stunned, too.
But however "horrible" the scene may be, the 'quirky' Emma Stone told MTV News that she was "morbidly looking forward to it." And despite the shocking ending that must have fans lurching forward off their seats, various reports claim that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone still remain happily in love off screen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft