‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Star Andrew Garfield Talks About a Scene He Doesn’t Want to Think About
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Sharing yet another proof that "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are definitely in love on screen and off screen, Spidey talks about a particular scene he doesn't want to think about, which appears to involve Gwen Stacy.
Actor Andrew Garfield arrives for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere in New York April 24, 2014.
Andrew Garfield, playing the role of Spider-Man a.k.a. Peter Parker, has made it clear during the promotion of the new Spider-Man franchise that the romance between him and real-life girlfriend has been inevitable and has not been there only for show.
"It was like diving into whitewater rapids and having no desire to hang on to the side," Garfield said in an interview with Teen Vogue as reported by Heavy.com." Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away."
Emma Stone, playing the role of Gwen Stacy, who is considered to be Peter Parker's "true love," was just as clear as her boyfriend when it comes to their romance.
". . . meeting Andrew, and working with Andrew . . . it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had," the 25-year-old actress also revealed to Teen Vogue.
However, fans of the couple must have known by now that it wasn't all good times.
[Spoiler Alert! The rest of the article contains major spoilers. Read at your own risk.]
It appears that speculations that Gwen Stacy will die in the new Spider-Man franchise and rumours that Emma Stone will not return in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" have appeared to have hit home and have spoken of the truth.
"It was horrible," Garfield described the particular scene to MTV News. "Absolutely horrid. I don't want to think about it. It's the worst. Your body doesn't know it's not real."
According to Marvel Wikia, the death of Gwen Stacy has "shocked" the fans of the popular Marvel comics. And apparently, Andrew Garfield has been stunned, too.
But however "horrible" the scene may be, the 'quirky' Emma Stone told MTV News that she was "morbidly looking forward to it." And despite the shocking ending that must have fans lurching forward off their seats, various reports claim that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone still remain happily in love off screen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8