‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Star Andrew Garfield Talks About a Scene He Doesn’t Want to Think About
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 5, 2014 1:51 PM EST
Sharing yet another proof that "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are definitely in love on screen and off screen, Spidey talks about a particular scene he doesn't want to think about, which appears to involve Gwen Stacy.
Actor Andrew Garfield arrives for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere in New York April 24, 2014.
Andrew Garfield, playing the role of Spider-Man a.k.a. Peter Parker, has made it clear during the promotion of the new Spider-Man franchise that the romance between him and real-life girlfriend has been inevitable and has not been there only for show.
"It was like diving into whitewater rapids and having no desire to hang on to the side," Garfield said in an interview with Teen Vogue as reported by Heavy.com." Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn't help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her and not let her get away."
Emma Stone, playing the role of Gwen Stacy, who is considered to be Peter Parker's "true love," was just as clear as her boyfriend when it comes to their romance.
". . . meeting Andrew, and working with Andrew . . . it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had," the 25-year-old actress also revealed to Teen Vogue.
However, fans of the couple must have known by now that it wasn't all good times.
[Spoiler Alert! The rest of the article contains major spoilers. Read at your own risk.]
It appears that speculations that Gwen Stacy will die in the new Spider-Man franchise and rumours that Emma Stone will not return in "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" have appeared to have hit home and have spoken of the truth.
"It was horrible," Garfield described the particular scene to MTV News. "Absolutely horrid. I don't want to think about it. It's the worst. Your body doesn't know it's not real."
According to Marvel Wikia, the death of Gwen Stacy has "shocked" the fans of the popular Marvel comics. And apparently, Andrew Garfield has been stunned, too.
But however "horrible" the scene may be, the 'quirky' Emma Stone told MTV News that she was "morbidly looking forward to it." And despite the shocking ending that must have fans lurching forward off their seats, various reports claim that Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone still remain happily in love off screen.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories