Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Officially Married in LA, Wed A Month Before Grand Paris Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West cannot make the grand Paris wedding happen without getting a license first in the United States. This is why on May 4, the two officially became married by tying the knot in LA, just a month before their big wedding ceremony in Paris.
Kanye West's has lost fans since he started dating Kim Kardashian.
On April 28, Hollywood Life reports that, "They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first." The magazine site also claims that the couple they were planning to legally wed in LA before their wedding bash in Paris, and they really did.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper," Life & Style is reporting."They got their license in California over the past few days." HollywoodL Life also confirmed that "They signed the papers, it's a done deal!" and that, of course, the coupled are "excited!"
For Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to make their marriage official, they have to tie the knot in Cali, unless they want to move and live in Paris first! For an official French union to happen, the couple should live in Paris for at least 40 consecutive days and give two official IDs to prove so. Because the busy power couple cannot just uproot their lives and move, they have to settle for a wedding in France that is only symbolic and become officially and legally married in LA.
It's good to know too that Kim and Kanye already officially married, even before other girls or boys come into the scene and sink their claws on one of them. Recent news claimed Chris Brown and Kim Kardashian once had an affair and this can spell doom to the upcoming wedding of Kim and Kanye. Another report claimed that Kanye is cheating on Pia Mia. But the rumors were cleared when it was reported that Pia Mia and Kanye's relationship is just business and Kim knows all about it.
Even if it's just symbolic, their French wedding is still the celebrity wedding of the year. It's going to be lavish and no doubt, the talk of the town. From its controversial guest list, entourage, wedding theme, reception, North West's role as the cutest flower girl ever and probably even the vows, the symbolic wedding on the already married power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around