Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Officially Married in LA, Wed A Month Before Grand Paris Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West cannot make the grand Paris wedding happen without getting a license first in the United States. This is why on May 4, the two officially became married by tying the knot in LA, just a month before their big wedding ceremony in Paris.
Kanye West's has lost fans since he started dating Kim Kardashian.
On April 28, Hollywood Life reports that, "They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first." The magazine site also claims that the couple they were planning to legally wed in LA before their wedding bash in Paris, and they really did.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper," Life & Style is reporting."They got their license in California over the past few days." HollywoodL Life also confirmed that "They signed the papers, it's a done deal!" and that, of course, the coupled are "excited!"
For Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to make their marriage official, they have to tie the knot in Cali, unless they want to move and live in Paris first! For an official French union to happen, the couple should live in Paris for at least 40 consecutive days and give two official IDs to prove so. Because the busy power couple cannot just uproot their lives and move, they have to settle for a wedding in France that is only symbolic and become officially and legally married in LA.
It's good to know too that Kim and Kanye already officially married, even before other girls or boys come into the scene and sink their claws on one of them. Recent news claimed Chris Brown and Kim Kardashian once had an affair and this can spell doom to the upcoming wedding of Kim and Kanye. Another report claimed that Kanye is cheating on Pia Mia. But the rumors were cleared when it was reported that Pia Mia and Kanye's relationship is just business and Kim knows all about it.
Even if it's just symbolic, their French wedding is still the celebrity wedding of the year. It's going to be lavish and no doubt, the talk of the town. From its controversial guest list, entourage, wedding theme, reception, North West's role as the cutest flower girl ever and probably even the vows, the symbolic wedding on the already married power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?