Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Officially Married in LA, Wed A Month Before Grand Paris Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West cannot make the grand Paris wedding happen without getting a license first in the United States. This is why on May 4, the two officially became married by tying the knot in LA, just a month before their big wedding ceremony in Paris.
Kanye West's has lost fans since he started dating Kim Kardashian.
On April 28, Hollywood Life reports that, "They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first." The magazine site also claims that the couple they were planning to legally wed in LA before their wedding bash in Paris, and they really did.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper," Life & Style is reporting."They got their license in California over the past few days." HollywoodL Life also confirmed that "They signed the papers, it's a done deal!" and that, of course, the coupled are "excited!"
For Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to make their marriage official, they have to tie the knot in Cali, unless they want to move and live in Paris first! For an official French union to happen, the couple should live in Paris for at least 40 consecutive days and give two official IDs to prove so. Because the busy power couple cannot just uproot their lives and move, they have to settle for a wedding in France that is only symbolic and become officially and legally married in LA.
It's good to know too that Kim and Kanye already officially married, even before other girls or boys come into the scene and sink their claws on one of them. Recent news claimed Chris Brown and Kim Kardashian once had an affair and this can spell doom to the upcoming wedding of Kim and Kanye. Another report claimed that Kanye is cheating on Pia Mia. But the rumors were cleared when it was reported that Pia Mia and Kanye's relationship is just business and Kim knows all about it.
Even if it's just symbolic, their French wedding is still the celebrity wedding of the year. It's going to be lavish and no doubt, the talk of the town. From its controversial guest list, entourage, wedding theme, reception, North West's role as the cutest flower girl ever and probably even the vows, the symbolic wedding on the already married power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide