Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Officially Married in LA, Wed A Month Before Grand Paris Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 5, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West cannot make the grand Paris wedding happen without getting a license first in the United States. This is why on May 4, the two officially became married by tying the knot in LA, just a month before their big wedding ceremony in Paris.
Kanye West's has lost fans since he started dating Kim Kardashian.
On April 28, Hollywood Life reports that, "They are headed out to Paris within a week, so they'll get their license first." The magazine site also claims that the couple they were planning to legally wed in LA before their wedding bash in Paris, and they really did.
"Kim and Kanye are now married on paper," Life & Style is reporting."They got their license in California over the past few days." HollywoodL Life also confirmed that "They signed the papers, it's a done deal!" and that, of course, the coupled are "excited!"
For Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to make their marriage official, they have to tie the knot in Cali, unless they want to move and live in Paris first! For an official French union to happen, the couple should live in Paris for at least 40 consecutive days and give two official IDs to prove so. Because the busy power couple cannot just uproot their lives and move, they have to settle for a wedding in France that is only symbolic and become officially and legally married in LA.
It's good to know too that Kim and Kanye already officially married, even before other girls or boys come into the scene and sink their claws on one of them. Recent news claimed Chris Brown and Kim Kardashian once had an affair and this can spell doom to the upcoming wedding of Kim and Kanye. Another report claimed that Kanye is cheating on Pia Mia. But the rumors were cleared when it was reported that Pia Mia and Kanye's relationship is just business and Kim knows all about it.
Even if it's just symbolic, their French wedding is still the celebrity wedding of the year. It's going to be lavish and no doubt, the talk of the town. From its controversial guest list, entourage, wedding theme, reception, North West's role as the cutest flower girl ever and probably even the vows, the symbolic wedding on the already married power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon