San Antonio Spurs Beat Dallas Mavericks in a Game 7 Snoozefest
By James Patrick Quizon | May 5, 2014 1:21 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs took a 12-point lead in a high-scoring first quarter and never looked back in beaating the Dallas Mavericks 119-96 in Game 7 of their first round series in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
The deciding game was expected to be a close game but only one team showed up. The Spurs meet the Portland Trail Blazers in the next round.
Tony Parker finally exploded in the series finishing with 32 points on 11-of-19 field goal shooting. Manu Ginobili had 20 markers off the bench while Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard had 15 points apiece.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 7 of the San Antonio-Dallas series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid