San Antonio Spurs Beat Dallas Mavericks in a Game 7 Snoozefest
By James Patrick Quizon | May 5, 2014 1:21 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs took a 12-point lead in a high-scoring first quarter and never looked back in beaating the Dallas Mavericks 119-96 in Game 7 of their first round series in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
The deciding game was expected to be a close game but only one team showed up. The Spurs meet the Portland Trail Blazers in the next round.
Tony Parker finally exploded in the series finishing with 32 points on 11-of-19 field goal shooting. Manu Ginobili had 20 markers off the bench while Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard had 15 points apiece.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 7 of the San Antonio-Dallas series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia