San Antonio Spurs Beat Dallas Mavericks in a Game 7 Snoozefest
By James Patrick Quizon | May 5, 2014 1:21 PM EST
The San Antonio Spurs took a 12-point lead in a high-scoring first quarter and never looked back in beaating the Dallas Mavericks 119-96 in Game 7 of their first round series in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
The deciding game was expected to be a close game but only one team showed up. The Spurs meet the Portland Trail Blazers in the next round.
Tony Parker finally exploded in the series finishing with 32 points on 11-of-19 field goal shooting. Manu Ginobili had 20 markers off the bench while Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard had 15 points apiece.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 7 of the San Antonio-Dallas series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools