Audrey Hepburn: Top Ten Best Quotes on Beauty And Best Photos Of All Time
By Tanya Diente | May 5, 2014 1:06 PM EST
Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929. Her real name was Audrey Kathleen Ruston. Even though she was very humble about her acting skills, she is famous worldwide as a glamorous and famous actress.
Audrey Hepburn starred in 28 films in her lifetime. But she was most noted for her role in the romantic movie "Breakfast at Tifanny's" where she wore the iconic black dress by Givenchy (see photo).
Renowned as a fashion icon, Hepburn was placed in the "International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame" and acclaimed for her fashion sense during the Golden age of Hollywood.
Below is a collection of her famous quotes on beauty collected from all sources such as the Time Magazine.
"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."
"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows."
"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."
"Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
"And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!"
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."
"The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
"A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual."
Audrey Hepburn would have turned 85 on May 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown