Audrey Hepburn: Top Ten Best Quotes on Beauty And Best Photos Of All Time
By Tanya Diente | May 5, 2014 1:06 PM EST
Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929. Her real name was Audrey Kathleen Ruston. Even though she was very humble about her acting skills, she is famous worldwide as a glamorous and famous actress.
Audrey Hepburn starred in 28 films in her lifetime. But she was most noted for her role in the romantic movie "Breakfast at Tifanny's" where she wore the iconic black dress by Givenchy (see photo).
Renowned as a fashion icon, Hepburn was placed in the "International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame" and acclaimed for her fashion sense during the Golden age of Hollywood.
Below is a collection of her famous quotes on beauty collected from all sources such as the Time Magazine.
"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."
"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows."
"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."
"Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
"And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!"
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."
"The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
"A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual."
Audrey Hepburn would have turned 85 on May 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced