Audrey Hepburn: Top Ten Best Quotes on Beauty And Best Photos Of All Time
By Tanya Diente | May 5, 2014 1:06 PM EST
Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929. Her real name was Audrey Kathleen Ruston. Even though she was very humble about her acting skills, she is famous worldwide as a glamorous and famous actress.
Audrey Hepburn starred in 28 films in her lifetime. But she was most noted for her role in the romantic movie "Breakfast at Tifanny's" where she wore the iconic black dress by Givenchy (see photo).
Renowned as a fashion icon, Hepburn was placed in the "International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame" and acclaimed for her fashion sense during the Golden age of Hollywood.
Below is a collection of her famous quotes on beauty collected from all sources such as the Time Magazine.
"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."
"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows."
"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."
"Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up."
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
"And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!"
"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades."
"The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
"A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual."
Audrey Hepburn would have turned 85 on May 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage