Austin Mahone Reveals Details About His Perfect Girl—Find Out More About His Dream Date!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 1:04 PM EST
The newest upcoming teen sensation Austin Mahone is ready to take the stage with his Bieber like singing style. Already skilled at making teenage girls swoon, the Texas-born heartthrob made girls all over the world go wild after he revealed what kind of perfect girl he would like to date in the future.
Before revealing what kind of girl the "Mhmm Yeah" singer fancies, it is important what type of guy this Austin Mahone really is. Despite his young age, his talents in singing are at par with some of the greatest pop stars we have today.
The crooner is also no newbie when it comes to the dating department. According to Teen Vogue, the Texas native loves to make girls his number one inspiration whenever he writes songs. Turns out, Mahone is pretty much of an old-school romantic when it comes to the girls he dates.
"For a first date, I'd probably take a girl to a nice Italian restaurant, and then maybe a nice stroll on the beach before it gets dark," the crooner mentioned during the interview.
When asked about his first kiss, Mahone straightforwardly describe his experience. "My first kiss was at a birthday party when I was 13 years old...I was swimming in a pool, and this girl just pulled me underwarter and kiss me-I was like, 'What just happened?!'"
So what kind of girls does Austin Mahone willing to take to an Italian restaurant and be walked at a beach before night?
#1 Austin likes to be the taller one in a relationship.
"I like someone who's shorter than me," Mahone tells M magazine.
#2 Austin likes girls who keep it 'cool'
By cool the crooner means "being one's self."
#3 Austin prefers girls with smooth and silky hair.
The length does not matter just as long as it's well-kept and silky.
#4 Austin Mahone loves girls with the wanderlust
The crooner cannot just help but fall instantly in love with girls who love travelling. He'd definitely date "Someone who likes to travel [is important] because I do a lot of traveling.. and traveling sometimes means waking up early." Mahone is quoted saying to M magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon