Austin Mahone Reveals Details About His Perfect Girl—Find Out More About His Dream Date!
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 1:04 PM EST
The newest upcoming teen sensation Austin Mahone is ready to take the stage with his Bieber like singing style. Already skilled at making teenage girls swoon, the Texas-born heartthrob made girls all over the world go wild after he revealed what kind of perfect girl he would like to date in the future.
Before revealing what kind of girl the "Mhmm Yeah" singer fancies, it is important what type of guy this Austin Mahone really is. Despite his young age, his talents in singing are at par with some of the greatest pop stars we have today.
The crooner is also no newbie when it comes to the dating department. According to Teen Vogue, the Texas native loves to make girls his number one inspiration whenever he writes songs. Turns out, Mahone is pretty much of an old-school romantic when it comes to the girls he dates.
"For a first date, I'd probably take a girl to a nice Italian restaurant, and then maybe a nice stroll on the beach before it gets dark," the crooner mentioned during the interview.
When asked about his first kiss, Mahone straightforwardly describe his experience. "My first kiss was at a birthday party when I was 13 years old...I was swimming in a pool, and this girl just pulled me underwarter and kiss me-I was like, 'What just happened?!'"
So what kind of girls does Austin Mahone willing to take to an Italian restaurant and be walked at a beach before night?
#1 Austin likes to be the taller one in a relationship.
"I like someone who's shorter than me," Mahone tells M magazine.
#2 Austin likes girls who keep it 'cool'
By cool the crooner means "being one's self."
#3 Austin prefers girls with smooth and silky hair.
The length does not matter just as long as it's well-kept and silky.
#4 Austin Mahone loves girls with the wanderlust
The crooner cannot just help but fall instantly in love with girls who love travelling. He'd definitely date "Someone who likes to travel [is important] because I do a lot of traveling.. and traveling sometimes means waking up early." Mahone is quoted saying to M magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report