Ashton Kutcher Still Has a Relationship With Demi Moore's Three Daughters—Mila Kunis Pissed?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 12:45 PM EST
The acrimonious split between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore has still not dampened the relationship of the "Two and a Half Men" actor and Moore's three daughters. In a report by Hollywood Life, it is said that Moore's three daughters to Bruce Willis still maintain open communication lines with Ashton Kutcher, despite the ugly split ensued between the actor and their mom, Demi Moore.
Even if Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with his fiancée Mila Kunis, he still has not forgotten about the girls he helped raise while he was still married to Demi Moore, 51.
The three girls maintain that Ashton has become a major part in their lives especially during the six years that their mom and Ashton were together. Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, aand Tallulah Willis, 20, all exchange pleasantries with Ashton.
"[Ashton] is still friendly with Demi's kids and keeps up with what they are up to but he isn't a father figure, he leaves that in Bruce hands." A close source mentioned to Hollywood Life.
Could it be Ashton's parental instincts kicking in now that he is about to have a child of his own?
"He is happy they are doing well and loves hearing about certain things in their lives and would gladly pick up the phone to their calls. But mostly it is emails of texts from time to time. Ashton has a new life, new responsibilities and the girls have the same, so it's not anything bad between them bit they aren't always on each other's radars. It's healthy but not constant." The close insider further revealed to the news outlet.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering how "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis would react to such relationship. However, a close insider to the couple reveals that Mila Kunis is does not mind her boyfriend's connection with Demi Moore's kids.
"They have never done anything bad to her and she knows they are important to Ashton, so she has no ill will towards them at all," the source added. "They pose zero threat to her relationship with Ashton so she is happy to be friendly around them until they give her a reason not to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast