Ashton Kutcher Still Has a Relationship With Demi Moore's Three Daughters—Mila Kunis Pissed?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 12:45 PM EST
The acrimonious split between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore has still not dampened the relationship of the "Two and a Half Men" actor and Moore's three daughters. In a report by Hollywood Life, it is said that Moore's three daughters to Bruce Willis still maintain open communication lines with Ashton Kutcher, despite the ugly split ensued between the actor and their mom, Demi Moore.
Even if Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with his fiancée Mila Kunis, he still has not forgotten about the girls he helped raise while he was still married to Demi Moore, 51.
The three girls maintain that Ashton has become a major part in their lives especially during the six years that their mom and Ashton were together. Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, aand Tallulah Willis, 20, all exchange pleasantries with Ashton.
"[Ashton] is still friendly with Demi's kids and keeps up with what they are up to but he isn't a father figure, he leaves that in Bruce hands." A close source mentioned to Hollywood Life.
Could it be Ashton's parental instincts kicking in now that he is about to have a child of his own?
"He is happy they are doing well and loves hearing about certain things in their lives and would gladly pick up the phone to their calls. But mostly it is emails of texts from time to time. Ashton has a new life, new responsibilities and the girls have the same, so it's not anything bad between them bit they aren't always on each other's radars. It's healthy but not constant." The close insider further revealed to the news outlet.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering how "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis would react to such relationship. However, a close insider to the couple reveals that Mila Kunis is does not mind her boyfriend's connection with Demi Moore's kids.
"They have never done anything bad to her and she knows they are important to Ashton, so she has no ill will towards them at all," the source added. "They pose zero threat to her relationship with Ashton so she is happy to be friendly around them until they give her a reason not to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report