Ashton Kutcher Still Has a Relationship With Demi Moore's Three Daughters—Mila Kunis Pissed?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 12:45 PM EST
The acrimonious split between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore has still not dampened the relationship of the "Two and a Half Men" actor and Moore's three daughters. In a report by Hollywood Life, it is said that Moore's three daughters to Bruce Willis still maintain open communication lines with Ashton Kutcher, despite the ugly split ensued between the actor and their mom, Demi Moore.
Even if Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with his fiancée Mila Kunis, he still has not forgotten about the girls he helped raise while he was still married to Demi Moore, 51.
The three girls maintain that Ashton has become a major part in their lives especially during the six years that their mom and Ashton were together. Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, aand Tallulah Willis, 20, all exchange pleasantries with Ashton.
"[Ashton] is still friendly with Demi's kids and keeps up with what they are up to but he isn't a father figure, he leaves that in Bruce hands." A close source mentioned to Hollywood Life.
Could it be Ashton's parental instincts kicking in now that he is about to have a child of his own?
"He is happy they are doing well and loves hearing about certain things in their lives and would gladly pick up the phone to their calls. But mostly it is emails of texts from time to time. Ashton has a new life, new responsibilities and the girls have the same, so it's not anything bad between them bit they aren't always on each other's radars. It's healthy but not constant." The close insider further revealed to the news outlet.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering how "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis would react to such relationship. However, a close insider to the couple reveals that Mila Kunis is does not mind her boyfriend's connection with Demi Moore's kids.
"They have never done anything bad to her and she knows they are important to Ashton, so she has no ill will towards them at all," the source added. "They pose zero threat to her relationship with Ashton so she is happy to be friendly around them until they give her a reason not to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks