Ashton Kutcher Still Has a Relationship With Demi Moore's Three Daughters—Mila Kunis Pissed?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 12:45 PM EST
The acrimonious split between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore has still not dampened the relationship of the "Two and a Half Men" actor and Moore's three daughters. In a report by Hollywood Life, it is said that Moore's three daughters to Bruce Willis still maintain open communication lines with Ashton Kutcher, despite the ugly split ensued between the actor and their mom, Demi Moore.
Even if Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with his fiancée Mila Kunis, he still has not forgotten about the girls he helped raise while he was still married to Demi Moore, 51.
The three girls maintain that Ashton has become a major part in their lives especially during the six years that their mom and Ashton were together. Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, aand Tallulah Willis, 20, all exchange pleasantries with Ashton.
"[Ashton] is still friendly with Demi's kids and keeps up with what they are up to but he isn't a father figure, he leaves that in Bruce hands." A close source mentioned to Hollywood Life.
Could it be Ashton's parental instincts kicking in now that he is about to have a child of his own?
"He is happy they are doing well and loves hearing about certain things in their lives and would gladly pick up the phone to their calls. But mostly it is emails of texts from time to time. Ashton has a new life, new responsibilities and the girls have the same, so it's not anything bad between them bit they aren't always on each other's radars. It's healthy but not constant." The close insider further revealed to the news outlet.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering how "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis would react to such relationship. However, a close insider to the couple reveals that Mila Kunis is does not mind her boyfriend's connection with Demi Moore's kids.
"They have never done anything bad to her and she knows they are important to Ashton, so she has no ill will towards them at all," the source added. "They pose zero threat to her relationship with Ashton so she is happy to be friendly around them until they give her a reason not to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight