Ashton Kutcher Still Has a Relationship With Demi Moore's Three Daughters—Mila Kunis Pissed?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 5, 2014 12:45 PM EST
The acrimonious split between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore has still not dampened the relationship of the "Two and a Half Men" actor and Moore's three daughters. In a report by Hollywood Life, it is said that Moore's three daughters to Bruce Willis still maintain open communication lines with Ashton Kutcher, despite the ugly split ensued between the actor and their mom, Demi Moore.
Even if Ashton Kutcher is expecting his first child with his fiancée Mila Kunis, he still has not forgotten about the girls he helped raise while he was still married to Demi Moore, 51.
The three girls maintain that Ashton has become a major part in their lives especially during the six years that their mom and Ashton were together. Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, aand Tallulah Willis, 20, all exchange pleasantries with Ashton.
"[Ashton] is still friendly with Demi's kids and keeps up with what they are up to but he isn't a father figure, he leaves that in Bruce hands." A close source mentioned to Hollywood Life.
Could it be Ashton's parental instincts kicking in now that he is about to have a child of his own?
"He is happy they are doing well and loves hearing about certain things in their lives and would gladly pick up the phone to their calls. But mostly it is emails of texts from time to time. Ashton has a new life, new responsibilities and the girls have the same, so it's not anything bad between them bit they aren't always on each other's radars. It's healthy but not constant." The close insider further revealed to the news outlet.
Meanwhile, fans are wondering how "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis would react to such relationship. However, a close insider to the couple reveals that Mila Kunis is does not mind her boyfriend's connection with Demi Moore's kids.
"They have never done anything bad to her and she knows they are important to Ashton, so she has no ill will towards them at all," the source added. "They pose zero threat to her relationship with Ashton so she is happy to be friendly around them until they give her a reason not to be."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage