‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Update: Episode 1, ‘A few disclaimers in terms of the tone’ [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Scheduled to start its production at the end of May, FX "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will be the show's final hurrah in the SAMCRO saga as Jax will go to the ends of the world just to avenge Tara's death. According to Kurt Sutter's video blog "WTF Sutter," the premiere episode of SOA season 7 was turned in to the network that features "a few disclaimers in terms of the tone."
With Sutter and the rest of the writing team working double time for "Sons of Anarchy" finale, season 7 will end all endings as Jax will face the hard truth about his own mother murdering his wife, and Gemma to face his son's wrath.
SOA series creator also revealed that there are some characters that he needs to fill out, and Sutter will also invite real life biker Robert Patrick, who made a cameo in the show's season 6. A huge fan of the biker, Sutter is planning to a spin story around him which he is quite excited about.
While doing the video blog which was posted on April 11, the controversial creator was complaining about his shoulder on which he revealed that he will soon have a shoulder surgery. "There's no real news other than the fact that I have to get surgery on my shoulder. But, I don't really think you care about that," he quipped.
According to Epoch Times, Sutter is having difficulty with the show's finale and is planning on documenting the process of creating his upcoming medieval show, the "Bastard Executioner." "I thought that that would be fun for people to watch," he said in an interview.
"Drugs and alcohol and substances are no longer an option, I punched that ticket 20 years ago, you know it's all the other stuff, and I realize that as Sons comes to a close, as I have to face that reality and that sadness and that endgame, I'm pretending that's not happening by going 'oh, I have to do this over here after Sons,' so I'm already jumping out of the feeling of the show ending to the next thing," adds the tattooed SOA creator.
"Sons of Anarchy" Season 7 is scheduled to start on September.
Watch Sutter as he reveals more information about the show here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports