‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Update: Episode 1, ‘A few disclaimers in terms of the tone’ [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | May 5, 2014 12:38 PM EST
Scheduled to start its production at the end of May, FX "Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will be the show's final hurrah in the SAMCRO saga as Jax will go to the ends of the world just to avenge Tara's death. According to Kurt Sutter's video blog "WTF Sutter," the premiere episode of SOA season 7 was turned in to the network that features "a few disclaimers in terms of the tone."
With Sutter and the rest of the writing team working double time for "Sons of Anarchy" finale, season 7 will end all endings as Jax will face the hard truth about his own mother murdering his wife, and Gemma to face his son's wrath.
SOA series creator also revealed that there are some characters that he needs to fill out, and Sutter will also invite real life biker Robert Patrick, who made a cameo in the show's season 6. A huge fan of the biker, Sutter is planning to a spin story around him which he is quite excited about.
While doing the video blog which was posted on April 11, the controversial creator was complaining about his shoulder on which he revealed that he will soon have a shoulder surgery. "There's no real news other than the fact that I have to get surgery on my shoulder. But, I don't really think you care about that," he quipped.
According to Epoch Times, Sutter is having difficulty with the show's finale and is planning on documenting the process of creating his upcoming medieval show, the "Bastard Executioner." "I thought that that would be fun for people to watch," he said in an interview.
"Drugs and alcohol and substances are no longer an option, I punched that ticket 20 years ago, you know it's all the other stuff, and I realize that as Sons comes to a close, as I have to face that reality and that sadness and that endgame, I'm pretending that's not happening by going 'oh, I have to do this over here after Sons,' so I'm already jumping out of the feeling of the show ending to the next thing," adds the tattooed SOA creator.
"Sons of Anarchy" Season 7 is scheduled to start on September.
Watch Sutter as he reveals more information about the show here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef