Lamar and Khloe’s Former Love Nest Cursed? New Owner Kaley Cuoco Hires Spiritualist and Feng Shui Experts to Rid ‘Negative Energy’
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 5, 2014 10:35 AM EST
Negative energy cannot be seen by the naked eye, but often times, it can be felt. "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco is reportedly dying to get rid of the "negative energy" from the former love nest that she bought from Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. Cuoco thinks the house is "cursed," so she's making some preventive measures to ensure her marriage with tennis athlete-husband Ryan Sweeting last and she doesn't suffer the same fate as Khloe.
Actress Kaley Cuoco arrives at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014.
Cuoco apparently believes in superstitions, The Hollywood Gossip reported. She is so psyched she has hired spiritualist and feng shui experts to clear Lamar and Khloe's house of distress and negative fate, so that the awful marriage Khloe endured will not happen to her. "Kaley fully believes the house is cursed, and she's brought in various spiritualists and feng shui experts to 'cleanse the negative energy' from the home," the Web site wrote. But one has to wonder why Kaley bought the house in the first place.
The reason why Cuoco seems to be a little bit worried about how her marriage with Sweeting would turn out might be attributed to the fact that her romance with Sweeting was pretty quick. It was a whirlwind romance. According to US Magazine, Cuoco and Sweeting met in July 2013 through a mutual friend. Three months later, the duo got engaged. In December, Cuoco and Sweeting exchanged "I do's." Altogether, Cuoco and Sweeting have only been together for about 6 months before they wed. Do you think they were just so in love to get married so fast or was it a hasty marriage?
Cuoco recalled meeting Sweeting on a blind date. They had never met each other prior their first meeting. Sweeting never really watched her shows before. Sweeting just didn't know who she was. Their relationship was so quick that after their first date, Sweeting moved in with her the very next day, Cuoco revealed in an interview with David Letterman.
"It all did move quite fast on paper, but we really did know... And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts'," Cuoco said. "I swear, I'm not nuts. We just fell in love," she added.
Hopefully, the experts Cuoco employed can banish and cleanse the negativity that allegedly "mantles" Lamar and Khloe's house to protect her marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- WWE SummerSlam: Orton Vs Reigns Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers