Extreme Rules 2014: Where to Watch, Start Time, Updates and Results
By Lou Ramon Aguila | May 5, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Tables, ladders, chairs and lots of pain is the name of the game in this year's edition of Extreme Rules. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan's title defense against the monster Kane serves as the main event of the match, but the other matches in store for Sunday's PPV event at East Rutherford are certainly worth watching for.
For the first time in his career, Bryan will defend his title on a PPV event against his former tag-team partner and current Director of Operation Kane.
As ordered by Stephanie McMahon, Kane decided to wear his mask back and unleash the tormented soul that lurks within his soul. The 7-foot, 323-pound monster has been an onslaught as of late, and on Sunday, he's expected to be even more hellish against Bryan in what could be a very brutal affair in the squared circle.
The feud between John Cena and Bray Wyatt continued to get out of their hands, and the steel cage would be a perfect venue to settle their differences once and for all.
Extreme Rules will also feature a Triple Threat match between Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger and Cesaro, while Big E Langston will slug it out with Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. In the distaff side, WWE Divas champion Paige will defend her crown against Tamina Snuka.
Perhaps the most interesting bout in the PPV event, The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) will lock horns with the Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) in a Six-Man Tag Team showdown.
Batista, who ended his long absence in the WWE at Royal Rumble, will likely make his final PPV appearance as he will spend the next few months to promote his upcoming movie Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
Of course, the tables, ladders and chairs match between midgets El Torito and Hornswoggle would be a perfect opener in what could be a very exciting night for WWE fanatics.
Start Time and Updates
WWE Extreme Rules 2014 will start at 8:30 pm (US ET) or 10:30 am (Sydney Time) on Twitter&utm_campaign=Extreme Rules" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">WWE Pay-per-View. Live updates and play-by-play will be available on WWE Official Twitter account and DDT Fan Sided, while cards and results can be followed here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports