Watch NBA Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks v San Antonio Spurs Game 7 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 5, 2014 3:16 AM EST
Both the San Antonio Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks are evenly matched teams heading into the deciding seventh game of the first-round playoff series.
The Dallas Mavericks will be facing the San Antonio Spurs in the final game of the first-round postseason series.
The Mavericks clinched the last game and broke the Spurs' two-game winning streak to force the decider. It could have been anyone's game, but Dallas hung on in the closing stages to keep their hopes alive of facing the Portland Trail Blazers in the second-round.
San Antonio is one of the best defensive teams in the league. On the other hand, Dallas is a balanced offensive side with Vince Carter, Monta Ellis and Dirk Nowitzki. In this crucial game, the Spurs have to show greater intensity to stop the Mavericks from scoring from the paint.
The Spurs have also shown good offense in last few games, with Tony Parker regaining his lost form, while Tiago Splitter and Tim Duncan have scored heavily from the paint. Kawhi Leonard is a concern for San Antonio, but he can make a big impact with his two-way play.
Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said he has full faith in his players to pull off an upset in San Antonio. "It's another one-game season for us," Carlisle said. "We've had them all year. We know what they're about, and we wanted this opportunity."
San Antonio's Manu Ginobili said losing the sixth game was disappointing as they could have won the series in Dallas. He added they will have to put on a better performance to win Game 7.
"It's, of course, disappointing," said Manu Ginobili. "But it is what it is. We've got to go fight and try to get it in Game 7."
DeJuan Blair would be hoping to make an impression in San Antonio after he missed the last game at the AT&T Center for kicking Splitter in the head in Game 4. Nowitzki said he can understand how tough it was for Blair to sit out in that postseason game.
"It's tough to miss a regular season game. To miss a playoff game is a killer," said Nowitzki. "Know how bad he felt about missing that one and watching that one in San Antonio. I'm sure he thought to himself he could have helped us out there."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 3:30 pm ET (1:00 am IST, 7:30 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched on ESPN in the US with the live streaming option HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS