Watch IPL 2014 Match 24: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | May 4, 2014 11:09 PM EST
The Royal Challengers Bangalore will look to get back in the winning groove when they host the Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2014 at the Chinnaswamy Stadium on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm IST (3.30 pm BST, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six (English) and Sony Max (Hindi) in India. The game can also be watched via live streaming online HERE or HERE. Viewers around the world can live stream the T20 action HERE or HERE. Watch the game in the US through Willow TV or via the live streaming optionHERE, while Canada viewers can watch the games on Sportsnet or HERE.
Viewers in the Middle East can watch the action on OSN with the live streaming option HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same via Sky NZ or HERE or via the above rest of the world options. Viewers in the UK can catch the match on ITV, while Pakistan viewers can do the same on Geo Super, with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh audience able to watch the game on TV on Masaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively.
With the crowd in Bangalore always one of the best in the IPL, RCB will no doubt enjoy the home comforts a lot more than they did in their last three games in the UAE, where they ended up on the losing side on all occasions.
The Royal Challengers started their IPL 2014 season in such a brilliant manner, winning two games convincingly, before a dramatic loss - courtesy that amazing catch from Chris Lynn - turned their fortunes against them.
The main reason behind RCB's three consecutive losses have been the batting, so strong on paper, but underperforming overwhelmingly this season.
The likes of Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh and AB De Villiers, in particular, have failed to click, while Chris Gayle has only played one game owing to injury. RCB might have struggled in the desert, but they are a completely different prospect at home, and the Sunrisers will have to bowl out of their skins to stop the RCB batting, struggling or otherwise, in the always-beauty of a batting pitch at the Chinnaswamy.
SRH pulled off a much-needed victory over the Mumbai Indians in the final match of the UAE leg, with their batsmen, who have also blown hot and cold like the RCB willow wielders, coming to the fore, courtesy wonderful knocks from David Warner and KL Rahul.
Rahul was quite impressive, making full use of being pushed up to the No.3 position, and playing a nicely crafted innings. The young right-hander will be doubly keen to make an impression against his former side, and at the ground he calls home in the domestic circuit, where he scored bucket loads of runs last season.
"The team management showed a lot of faith in me by promoting me up the order," Rahul told IPL's official website after helping his side to victory last Wednesday. "They told me that they were planning to send me one-down, although I felt that I have been scoring at a run-a-ball and it is not enough in the T20 format and so I will be pushed further down the lineup.
"But the coach told me it is okay for me to play my game and take my time. He said batting at No.3 my role would be to rotate the strike and help the team lay a solid foundation so that people like Warner and Sammy can build on it.
"I am glad I could do that. In the last couple of games, I got 20s and 30s and threw my wicket away, which wasn't helping the team. I was sent higher up the order so that I have more time to pace my innings."
Rahul and the Sunrisers will also need to pace their innings carefully against RCB, knowing the need for a big score, while chasing or batting first, against a home side raring to go in front of their own fans.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics Schedule & Results
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6